Allergies

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Allergies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    kimmy123
    Participant

Hi,

do you think red light therapy can also help prevent, if not stop, allergies? I have moderate sinus allergy discomfort especially during fall. I would like to know if you think red light therapy will help ease my nasal allergy?

kitkatlover
    Participant

I have a few allergies too. I am interested to know if some knows about if it could be effective to at least relieve some symptoms.

misspurple
    Participant

As far as I know, there are lots of products that are beneficial for seasonal allergies that are using red light and even other colors of light. I will get back to you once I browse through it again.

JenniferLee
    Participant

I guess light therapy is beneficial for allergies as well. However, it depends on what kind of allergies you have and what type of light will suit best for that too.

Loveyou3000
    Participant

Here is a study about the effect of red light for some allergies. I hope this helps.

Effect of Red Light Rhinophototherapy on Nasal Patency in Patients with Allergic Rhinitis

mommyheart
    Participant

Ohh I also have allergic Rhinitis. Thanks for the article. I am going to check it out!

Marianne
    Participant

Here is a good find guys if you are interested.

Seasonal Allergies

SuzyLou
    Participant

Hello Marianne, those are RubyLux. I was using a different brand before and did not work perfectly for me. I will try that one. Thank you for giving recommendation

Renee
    Participant

Can anyone share their stories? Like dos and donts please?

mommyheart
    Participant

Hi Renee, I do not know just yet cause this is the first time I hear that even allergies can be helped by red light. I will try and check what Marianne recommended and then tell you how it goes for me.

I have had allergies for as far as I can remember. And I have been taking medicines for it. If RLT will help me with these it might even make me stop from taking those medications.

Mikosaur
    Participant

I’ve heard that Light Therapy can treat allergies? Is this true?

Marianne
    Participant

Red Light Rhino phototherapy Treatment on rhinitis symptoms, including nasal congestion, significantly improved after a single RLRPT treatment. However, the improvement of rhinitis symptoms after RLRPT may have been affected by placebo-effects. On the other hand, one RLRPT treatment did not objectively improve patient’s nasal patency, but the actual effect of RLRPT on nasal patency still requires further investigation.

Sunny
    Participant

I got curious about the possible effects on allergies by using RLT and ended up reading this article. Read here.

DemonSlayer
    Participant

@Sunny Thanks for that I will read that some time even if I do not have allergies, might come in handy if I will recommend it to some friend of mine who have allergies too.

reginthehouse
    Participant

Hmm I’m curious about these allergies and will read that thread. Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.