Bulbs difference

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Bulbs difference

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    RoseBud
    Participant

Hi, I am noticing that on my bulbs, some light is emitting more light than others. Do you think that is normal?

Loveyou3000
    Participant

I guess they are quite normal for LED lights such as what we are using in our therapy. Generally because of the wavelength of each led.

yayanyayan
    Participant

I agree with Loveyou3000, sometimes our eyes are very sensitive that it confuses our brain that we can’t see increases in light brightness until the brightness increases by an order of magnitude.

MamaGee
    Participant

I went to the other thread and still finding an answer about using a regular bulb or infrared bulb. Anyone have any idea about this?

masterpopo
    Participant

@MamaGee I guess it depends on what results are you up to? You see LED red light and infrared light have a very little difference but are very effective if you use them properly and for the right manner.

ladycaroool01
    Participant

I also posted on the other thread related to red light bulb. I’ve been using the red light and I’m seeing some people are also using blue light for therapy. I’ll try to use this blue and let you guys know the result.

paulineee003
    Participant

I can say Rubylux light works for me the best.

DemonSlayer
    Participant

Infrared Light produces heat and is invisible to the naked eyes. while red light is visible and penetrates deeper into the skin tissues. @MamaGee

nutrisha01
    Participant

Thank you for informations!

ron_ron_jon
    Participant

I’m also curious about the differences of bulbs. Any best and worst experience on using some bulbs for therapy?

yayanyayan
    Participant

@ron_ron_jon I guess the worst you could get from a bulb is red marks for using it too much daily and/or minor burns.

MamaGee
    Participant

Hi, I’m finally using this red light therapy for 3 weeks now and I’m enjoying the results specially on my mood and my sleep. I’ll continue on using this.

CallMeJen
    Participant

@RoseBud what do you mean? You mean you think the light rays are not the same?

Ozuna
    Participant

@CallMeJen I think that’s what author is trying to ask. I think she think some bulbs are emitting brighter lights than other.

masterpopo
    Participant

I guess it depends on the angle you are trying to look at it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.