Does it work ?

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Does it work ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I just want to know if red light really works or not. I don’t want to spend a bunch of money on it if it’s not going to work. It sounds too good to be true.

Has anyone here used it for wrinkles? The 11’s between my eyebrows are bad.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been using RubyLux Near Infrared bulb for some time now on my face and on legs for cellulite. I have started to see a difference after 2-3 weeks. I have fine lines around my lips, from smiling too much, lol. They are definitely less visible. Also my legs look smoother. I have been using it for 3 months a few times a week. It is much cheaper than a sallon solution and I can do it when kids are napping, which is awesome.

grace peach
    Participant

I have used red light and I can say confidently that it works.

Don’t expect a pixel dust performance though. It takes time due to many factors and skin types, but it does work.

tammy
    Participant

Personally, I think a red light therapy is a step in the right direction.
    It does work.

Anna K
    Participant

I hope this thread is still active. I really hope I can share my journey when it comes to using red light therapy. I had terrible acne back then and I want my acne scars to be gone. It’s embarrasing.

NIKKIGAL
    Participant

Hi Anna K,

I have acne scars too but not on my back though, I had a lot on my face. And I can say that red light therapy really helps. Just make sure when you are going to use red light you will remove your make up and moisturizers. I hope this helps.

MamaGee
    Participant

I just read that the best time on using this is before bed time so you can relax your whole body.

HilaryFairy
    Participant

Hi, as I am checking some information about read light therapy, I saw this article that might help some of your questions. Click here

masterpopo
    Participant

It sure does works for me. I am using it to soothe my muscle and joints. I usually have tired muscles and joints after my morning jog but now, I can do my morning errands without a a sore joints or muscles. before or sometimes after I jog is when I usually use it.

Kathleenleen001
    Participant

It also works for me after an hour of jogging my muscles can recover faster than before.

masterpopo
    Participant

That’s great to hear. That’s the only exercise I can do now because I am already old and it is very comforting and makes me feel like I am doing something great for myself that is why RLT really help me continue jogging because I almost quit doing it because of the muscle pains.

nutrisha01
    Participant

Yes! my grandfather is also using this and you and him has the same experience.

katkatkatleenleen
    Participant

In my personal experience, yes this is really working for me. I’m actually recommending this to my mom.

ritzyalyssamoe
    Participant

It actually works. Specially if you have some acne or skin problem. You can see the improvements after a few weeks of using it.

kimmy123
    Participant

Depending on your specific purpose, there are a few different devices you may want to consider. (If you have specialty needs like brain health, or skin health, it will affect the wavelengths you want, the power of the device, and even the type of device.)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.