Fat Loss???

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Fat Loss???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    JaneDan
    Participant

So, my massage therapist decides he wants to invest in light therapy. Supposedly, it melts fat and all of this other stuff he mentioned that I’m not sure I believe. Lol He said I will be able to tell a difference by the time I leave.

Loveyou3000
    Participant

Yes! I believe that is also one popular reason why some men and women are using RLT, that it can reduce body fat. It popular also for those who are active on workouts, gym and any other physical activities not just because it helps with their muscles but helps with fat loss.

mommyheart
    Participant

my dear friend is using RLT too to reduce fat but he is not focusing on that though.

NIKKIGAL
    Participant

I didn’t know RLT can do that. Can you share a cool article about this please?

memyselfandi
    Participant

Me too! I want to know. 😀

littlered
    Participant

Yes it does work. Your individual results depend on you and your body. The difference between good and great results solely rests on the individual, and how committed they are to truly reaching their goal.

misspurple
    Participant

It depends on different factors such as: how many inches you want to lose, your area of concern, your body fat percentage, eating habits, and exercise. A normal course of treatment usually responds well in 12 sessions over 4-6 weeks. Most patients have a fat loss of anywhere from ½ an inch to 2 ½ inches per session. Adding our Whole Body Vibration Exercise enhances results. A higher body fat percentage may require more session.

DefianceLulu
    Participant

I think and as far as i know, for fat loss it will be more effective if it is done in a clinic for they have much dedicated device for that. However, if that is not your main goal I think that will be one of the perks of using RLT

ron_ron_jon
    Participant

I’m also curious, if this is really safe for losing fats?

MissOi
    Participant

I think it safe physically but it will take some time for you to see visible results and as per @DefianceLulu it is better if it is done in clinics.

paulineee003
    Participant

I also agree with that, because if this won’t take time then people will stop doing their cardio and going to the gym.

paupauu001
    Participant

I’m curious if how accurate this therapy for fat loss?

mariedith
    Participant

do you think this will work not just for younger people?

bpbaddie
    Participant

I’m also wondering about this. Maybe I’ll give this a try and see for myself about the result.

skinnygirl
    Participant

Study protocol for the use of photobiomodulation with red or infrared LED on waist circumference reduction

Here’s a study that you can use to see if it is effective but as per is, Yes! it can reduce your fat. Read there how they tested it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.