I’m new at using red light

Home Forums Red Light Therapy I’m new at using red light

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

I just got my red light a few days ago and I’ve been using it since. I have read a lot about how it is beneficial for other and I am hoping that it will be a great experience for me too.

Can you tell me some other tips for my journey to be more effective? I am basically using this for my acne/face scars and I also read that it can help with hair loss too! I have alopecia, so that means a lot!

I hope you can give me tips and suggestions on how to use it to get great results.

yayanyayan
    Participant

Hi Marianne,

I just started using red light theraphy for a month and a couple of weeks in. And I cannot say that I am an expert already. I am just finding out the beautiful effect it has on my hair and skin. I hope it will be beneficial for you too. I would recommend you to exfoliate after every use for optimal results if you are using it as a skin care regime just like me.

mariedith
    Participant

Marianne, welcome to the red light therapy community. If you don’t mind me asking. What product are you started using? I am an old lady, but not to old to be called a granny. Me and my husband are sharing this therapy and planning to buy a second one… I just want you to know that it is great that you started taking care of yourself young (if you are, no offense.). It is good for skin’s elasticity and it gives glow to both me and my husband’s mood. Tell us about your journey…

Marianne
    Participant

mariedith, I am using RubyLux’s NIR light. You can check out their products here RubyLux NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb – Grade A

I am using it as a replacement bulb in my bedtime lamp. I am planning to buy the lamps as well but I am still new and want to know if buying the lamp would be a good idea or using the regular lamp will do.

MamaGee
    Participant

I also have the same question if it’s really necessary to use a regular bulb or infrared bulb?

masterpopo
    Participant

@MamaGee by regular bulb, you mean LED red light?

paulineee003
    Participant

Just to add up, Red light therapy is a treatment that may help skin, muscle tissue, and other parts of your body heal. It exposes you to low levels of red or near-infrared light.

DemonSlayer
    Participant

I am new too. I am mostly using it for muscle pain. I will try to use it for skin pigmentation because I am sensitive to some creams in the market.

trishnutri
    Participant

@DemonSlayer – you’ll be surprise after using it to your skin. You’ll gonna love it.

SuzyLou
    Participant

I hope the experience is good for you @Marianne. Can you tell us what you think about it?

Marianne
    Participant

@SuzyLou Thank you for that. It was really nice after a couple of weeks! It did me well too. I get the results that I want and I need. How about you girls?

ReyLight
    Participant

I’m also new on using this red light therapy. At first, I’m still not convince to use this because of the mindset of getting a bad result from it. But, after trying this one I’m getting a lot of good benefits. I’m on my 3rd week now and I’m enjoying the benefits specially on lowering my blood pressure.

paulineee003
    Participant

That’s nice! @reylight – You may also try the green light every morning to boost your energy before you start your day.

miagreen
    Participant

@paulineee003 – Hi, have you tried different types of bulbs?

lisamae123
    Participant

@paulineee003 – I also agree with this. I’m using my green light before I go outside to make my body more awake and energize.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.