Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active?

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    trishnutri
    Participant

@Honey – I’m actually running on treadmill for 40-60mins and after running, my leg muscles are in pain. After using this therapy my muscle is more relaxed and the recovery is more faster.

catherine
    Participant

Hi, I just want to know if it is scientifically proven? I know some athletes are using it too based on your comments. But I was just wondering.

kimmy123
    Participant

RLT is becoming very popular in all sports where breaks, sprains, and fractures are frequent — from horse racing to football.

Honey
    Participant

@catherine Nice question. I might use that if answered to convince my brother.

NIKKIGAL
    Participant

Ohh I see, so athletes uses the RLT for muscle/body pain that’s why I guess it is popular in that field. I also read that it helps with minor injuries and bruises too.

misspurple
    Participant

My father might benefit from this too. I will try to ask him. Any tips how convince someone who will think it’s just a waste of money? Because for me I know that it is not. But my father would probably tell me that.

lyszamoretime
    Participant

@NIKKIGAL – Yes, it’s actually helps to prevent from muscle fatigue or soreness and speedup the recovery.

@misspurple
    – Hmm I think you may tell your father the benefits of hair loss and anti aging? haha I think for some old people they might love it.

MissOi
    Participant

I agree with you ^

RLT is beneficial for old generation because it helps with hair loss and anti-aging also it lessens the effect of memory loss.

floatronie
    Participant

I also agree with that haha as an old person I can’t deny that I’m enjoying the benefits of red light therapy specially the hair loss part. This also applies to kids since it can speed up the recovery process.

Loveyou3000
    Participant

Hahaha this is a good thread. My brother is already suffering hair loss at the age of 26. I will probably tell him that he might consider this treatment.

mariedith
    Participant

I have nieces and nephew. I might tell this to my brother. As far as I know my SIL likes RLT too and using the mask, she’s the one I saw the mask first anyway. This is great! Thanks!

MissOi
    Participant

But everything should be limited for kids. They have lower tolerance to everything. There’s also the risk of minor burns and pigmentation.

trishnutri
    Participant

Speaking of kids, is there a specific age for this?

Justine Charles
    Participant

I just read on some article that you may use this therapy for any age of baby to teenager. When children get enough restful sleep they are happier, smarter and easier to manage.

regiregiregi03
    Participant

Indeed, We’re using this to our little angel, and she’s sleeping without and problem. It also benefits us because we can also sleep without any worry that our baby will suddenly wake up.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.