Light therapy for anti-aging ]

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Light therapy for anti-aging ]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Honey
    Participant

I am using this to lessen my wrinkles and it works great actually.

marklesterer01
    Participant

This therapy helped me with everything from acne and pimples, to back pain, to facial rejuvenation. So will continue on using this 🙂

Ozuna
    Participant

I am using it personally and even gave a gift for my beautiful senior neighbor and she likes it. She said that it helps her sleep better at night as well. I will let you know how it will work when it comes to anti-aging 😀

bigmomma
    Participant

I have been reading and following this forums about anti-aging using red light therapy. For those who are using it successfully, can you give me some tips how it get to be successful for ya’ll guys.

DefianceLulu
    Participant

I’ve high hope for the project I am planning and reading this makes me all excited like a kid for a candy.

Honey
    Participant

@bigmomma I am not using any cream or anything else just a regular cleanser. Some folks here says that it will work better if you use green tea toner or serum. I haven’t tried that yet though.

lyszamoretime
    Participant

@Honey – yes green tea can rejuvenated skin, reduced wrinkle levels, and juvenile complexion. In just 10- 12months of use you’ll see the result.

MissOi
    Participant

Hello, should I put the green tea after or before I use RLT on my face?

Honey
    Participant

Hello @MissOi I am putting it after i use the RLT. I think putting it before might be risky for minor burn and redness.

mariedith
    Participant

ooohhh green tea?? that’s a great tip!

Renee
    Participant

Hi, I’m also putting green tea after the treatment. It’s a really great combination. I think I read it somewhere I just forgot where did I saw that haha

niconico88
    Participant

I think any green tea will do right? as long as it’s for antioxidant?

ReyLight
    Participant

@niconico88 – Actually yes, I just read before that you can use any green tea as long as it’s antioxidant. You may also do a DIY green tea but, some people are saying it’s not applicable.

MissKate
    Participant

hehe as an old woman I think this will help me. Do you think RLT Lamp will do or do I need to use the mask light thing?

MarshaScott
    Participant

Hi MissKate – It depends on your needs. But, the Light Therapy Mask can help you with some benefits. Like red light erases wrinkles and fine lines, speeds up healing, reduces inflammation, shrinks pores, repairs sagging skin, increases collagen and elastin production, improves thinning skin and more. You may also check the info on their website.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.