Photobiomodulation

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Photobiomodulation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    PinkComet
    Participant

Is Photobiomodulation the same with Red Light and Infrared Red Light Therapy? whenever I look for some research regarding red light therapy, there’s always an article stating about Photobiomodulation being the new RLT? Is this true?

Mikosaur
    Participant

I heard Photobiomodulation is like Low-level laser or LLLT. But I’m not really sure but I hope someone will share a detailed article.

MamaGee
    Participant

Hi, I’ve read something about photobiomodulation. It’s really hard for me to explain but, you can see all the details here..

HilaryFairy
    Participant

@MamaGee- thanks for sharing this tips!

Paige M
    Participant

I just read that, Red light is thought to work by producing a biochemical effect in cells that strengthens the mitochondria.

DefianceLulu
    Participant

Oh so is it not or it is the same as red light therapy?

Markus
    Participant

@DefianceLulu – Hi, just to answer your question, Red light therapy is also called Photobiomodulation, low-power laser therapy, and called low-level laser therapy.

triisha001
    Participant

Red light Therapy is also exposes you to low levels of red or near-infrared light. Infrared light is a type of energy your eyes can’t see, but your body can feel as heat. Red light is similar to infrared, but you can see it.

leydicarol001
    Participant

Thanks for sharing! I actually don’t have any idea what is Photobiomodulation haha.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.