Red light as anti-aging treatment

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Red light as anti-aging treatment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can red light therapy reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging? I’m 24 but look like I’m 35 already according to my friends, probably because of stress. I want to know what therapy I can do to remain young-looking or at least look my age. Someone suggested red light therapy, and I’ve been researching about it. Any information about it would really help me decide if I should go for it. Thank you.

smith becky
    Participant

Hi Emiko,
    I think we are in the same boat, I was advised to use light therapy by a friend, although my own case happens to be acne.

Generally, I see light therapy as a solution to many skin and facial issue. Hope you get the response you are hoping for.

Best!.

grace peach
    Participant

Hi emiko-hime,

I do understand your needs. I was in similar condition a few years, I looked older than I actually was and I decided to make a change in caring for my body. I’ve had a great run ever since discovering light therapy, particularly red light therapy.

The skin is our beauty source, and in order to revert any aging effects, you need to not only treat yourself with red light therapy, but also embrace a great positive mindset.

Red light will work for you. Whether it be wrinkles, fine lines and aging effects, red light will have a huge impact. I am saying all these from my own personal experience and from research/clinical trials that has been done over time.

Stay Beautiful!
    Grace.

tammy
    Participant

Emiko-hime,
    It will work for you.
    I have used rubylux nir bulbs on a three lamp hold stand for 2 weeks now and I am glad I chose to put my faith in light therapy. However, you do have to take care of yourself and work on your stress level too.

Interestingly, I found myself to be more psychologically stable after I started using this therapy. And viola, other people mentioned that light therapy helps them with their stress level.

Try it emiko….

Ozuna
    Participant

Hello, I am also suffering from winkles and was advised to use these red light as a part of skin care. Do you think I need to use other products like creams, serums and facial scrub or I can just use the lights alone?

MissKate
    Participant

Okay, I cannot wait for the result of my therapy. A lot already said that I look glowing. I wish to get more promising results when it comes to anti-aging.

Marianne
    Participant

Do you guys know that applying green tea toner or serums 20-30 mins before you use your red light for skin care can give you better results? :)I just wanna share it to you guys.

MomOfGrace
    Participant

Have you tried it @Marianne?

MarshaScott
    Participant

@Marianne – are you referring to Plum Green Tea? I think one of my friend suggested that to me before.

Marianne
    Participant

@MomOfGrace yes I am trying it now and it is safe for me to say that I think my face looks more energized if that even makes sense.

@MarshaScott
    I am not talking about a particular kind of Green Tea. Iam using a drug store brand one so I guess any green tea toner or serum might work

ladycaroool01
    Participant

Yes actually red light therapy makes my skin more healthy and I can sleep properly.

paulineee003
    Participant

I also agree with ladycarol. This really works for me and will continue on using red light therapy.

DemonSlayer
    Participant

Do you think this will work for men too? Do you need to use any more products other than the red lamp?

nutrisha01
    Participant

@DemonSlayer – My grandfather is actually using this and he really loves the results.

miagreen
    Participant

This is true, red light therapy is helping our body increase in the production of the major skin proteins of the dermis.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.