Red Light Therapy to treat hair loss?

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Red Light Therapy to treat hair loss?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    evelynjane
    Participant

There’s no known side effect or what not. But has anyone here started using red light therapy because of hair loss? If so, how’s the experience so far?

Marianne
    Participant

I have alopecia, but mostly I am using this to lighten my face scars, and I am just using this for a week now. I am noticing a few great effect with my hair strands. I will get back to you when @evelynjane after using it for a month of two and will tell you if it does great results.

NIKKIGAL
    Participant

Hello Marianne and evelynjane.

If you are interested you can check out this article. It a great read!

Shedding Some Light on Hair Loss

Rosiee
    Participant

Hey @nikkigal,

Great article! Thanks for sharing that!!

MissOi
    Participant

Good day ladies. Thank you for this post. I would like to ask if this will work with baldness to? as per the research Miss Nikki posted, they shaved the heads of the subjects. I want to know if there is a research basing it with already bald head?

mommyheart
    Participant

If it improves hair growth then my husband will be totally happy. Thank you so much and we will try it now with my husband. We will let you know if it is effective and the changes.

mischiefofmrsred
    Participant

How can it help with hair loss? Do I need to use it on my hair while wet or dry?

Loveyou3000
    Participant

It does works by increasing blood flow in our scalps which helps stimulates metabolism to our hair that results to production of hair and having healthy hair. With side effects, nothing serious was found to be afraid of. I suggest 10 to 20 minute session 1 to 3 times daily.

MarshaScott
    Participant

Yes, I’ve heard that red light therapy and cold laser therapy can help scalp tissues and it’s also safe than hair transplant surgery.

PinkComet
    Participant

One dermatologist I saw recommended the capillus hair helmet. My other dermatologist recommended to get a used hair helmet from eBay since they are expensive. She also said that most of her patients did see improvement from the helmet, but that the improvement was pretty minor.

Justine Charles
    Participant

Hi, I just saw this article that is related to this topic. Red light therapy for hair growth and baldness

DefianceLulu
    Participant

PinkComet, what kind of helmet is that? I am kinda curious I will look it up as well.

Kathleenleen001
    Participant

Actually, my dad is happy because he can see the improvement of his hair thickness and regrow.

masterpopo
    Participant

oh wow. is there a supposed additional treatment when I use RLT for hair loss or I can just use it on its own?

nutrisha01
    Participant

Hi @masterpopo – I think you might be needing this article 🙂 Red light therapy benefits for hair loss

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.