Redlight therapy for thyroid.

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Redlight therapy for thyroid.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    skin lover
    Participant

Has anyone used redlight therapy for thyroid? I’m doing research on how it can improve a person’s thyroid condition. I am looking to recommend this to a friend and wanted to know how effective it is.

skin lover
    Participant

Also, Some clinical trials and research would be helpful.

grace peach
    Participant
    NIKKIGAL
    Participant

Wow Grace, you sure know how to do research. These articles are amazing. I know red light has a lot of benefits but I never knew that it has a vast amount of solution for almost everything. Thanks for these info.

Loveyou3000
    Participant

As I read, yes it does help with thyroid and that is why it is also effective in helping with hair loss.

Sunny
    Participant

Hi, regarding about this topic, I want to share this article that might help us learn everything about the treatment of thyroid by using red light therapy. Red Light Therapy For Thyroid Symptoms and Conditions

paupauu001
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this Sunny, I actually don’t have any idea about this.

MaryJane
    Participant

Not only can it improve the thyroid, but the photon light is also helpful to balance out harmful EMF levels that we all come in contact with on a daily basis from our computers, phones, wifi, tablets, etc. Science has shown near-infrared light therapy to be one of the most effective approaches to aid the body in healing itself from the type of mitochondrial dysfunction caused by EMF.

To sum things up, red light therapy can help increase T4 production, reduce TPO antibodies, reduce inflammation, improve thyroid function, and balance EMF levels. How amazing is that?!

paupauu001
    Participant

This is pretty accurate information @MaryJane – you save me from searching this haha.

kimmy123
    Participant

One of the big reasons I started looking into red light therapy is because of the potential for improved thyroid function. There are several compelling studies that look at the benefits of red light and near infrared therapy for thyroid health. I personally started researching this benefit after seeing doctors use this therapy for thyroid disease while visiting a natural medicine clinic in Switzerland. While I was there, they had me wear a red light therapy device on my neck to benefit my thyroid. I’ve been continuing this therapy at home with my red light.

Rosiee
    Participant

@kimmy123 – how’s the progress of using this therapy for your thyroid? I also read that it can help lowering thyroid peroxidase antibodies

marklesterer01
    Participant

@kimmy123 – You can use a red or near infrared light directed at the thyroid (which is right in the area of your Adam’s apple on your neck) to help support healthy thyroid function.

mariedith
    Participant

I am sorry I think I misunderstand it at first. You mean the thyroid on the neck right? lol at first I thought I saw typhoid like the fever 🙁

Markus
    Participant

@mariedith – haha it’s different.

Regarding about the topic, I’ve been hearing this a lot on other forums that this is really good on treating thyroid.

minecraftserver
    Participant

1,310+ Minecraft Servers with 61,000+ players online! Most Popular servers: Hypixel, Manacube, MC Central. The most up-to-date Minecraft Server List!
    https://minecraft.buzz/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.