What are you using Near-Infrared therapy for?

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy What are you using Near-Infrared therapy for?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    lisamae123
    Participant

@niconico88 – what type of light are you using for your acne?

marjorie1969
    Participant

Great to see that both men and women are enjoying red light therapy. Goes to show that it is not only for one sex and will work differently to one another.

mommyheart
    Participant

I agree with you @marjorie1969. Ages also reach from young to old. that’s why the community is big and diverse.

Mikosaur
    Participant

True! Like what I’ve said on the other thread, I’m using this therapy to ease my muscle pain and after using this my muscle is more relaxed and I feel more younger.

paulineee003
    Participant

I’m using Near-Infrared therapy to speed up the healing of my wounds because I got a surgery a few months ago.

ladycaroool01
    Participant

My dad is using this to lower the effects of his diabetes and boosting his immune system.

paupauu001
    Participant

Near infrared therapy can also treat sprains. It happened to me before, I accidentally fall from stairs. And the doctor use this and it works pretty amazing.

MomOfGrace
    Participant

@paupauu001 – Really? I think I’ll give this a try. Because my hands are always in pain every day because of my work.

miagreen
    Participant

@momofgrace – This therapy is really good for that. It can help your muscle to relax and recover more faster than before.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.