Am I doing it wrong?

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Am I doing it wrong?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    cynthia
    Participant

Using red light therapy has been one of the best choices I have made for my health!. After using it constantly, I was wondering if my timing and frequency was too much. How often can I repeat red light therapy?.

Thanks

grace peach
    Participant

Hello Cynthia,

Depending on your skin type and the goals you are trying to achieve, it is generally advised to limit your therapy to 3-5 per week for a a range of 10 to 15 minutes each. You need understand that you may not get immediate improvements on your first few, but keep at it!. You will gradually see results and be able to adjust the amount of therapies you need.

Red light therapy is very safe, using rubylux has been great for me so far. Go get your skin some princess sparkles…

I hope this helps?.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This info helps!.

I just ordered my first near-infrared kit from rubylux. Can’t wait to try them out.

cynthia
    Participant

Oh thank God..
    I was afraid I was having too many sessions, now i am relieved.
    The therapy is working, I can see great improvements already, just needed a second opinion on the dosage matter.

Thank you so much grace.

kisses,
    Cynthia.

grace peach
    Participant

@step,
    I bet you will enjoy it.

Oh, I find it very comforting having to wash my skin with water or take a cold bath before undergoing red or NIR light therapy.

It is advised to use it without any cream or products. Use it on the bare skin.

tammy
    Participant

I do it 5 days per week.
    Sometimes, more than once a day.

cynthia
    Participant

Hey Grace and tammy… I have seen lots of improvements within the last 3 weeks.

It’s mind-blowing! Patience is key and the improvement is gradual.

Thanks, ladies.

grace peach
    Participant

Hello Cynthia,

You are welcome!. Are you still having a great time with your kit?
    How are they holding up and have you benefited as much as you thought before buying them?

Marianne
    Participant

I have been using it daily as a skin care routine. I just started using it and as I searched it is safe to use red light daily even 2 to 3 times a day. Also, it responds well to multiple daily uses and using it more than once a day may bring you faster results. A red light therapy device does not harm the surface of your skin or the underlying tissue.

MissKate
    Participant

Hi guys, you will learn a lot if your read this article I found online

Light Therapy Safety and Side Effects

specially if you have special conditions to your health.

NIKKIGAL
    Participant

Thanks for sharing Ms. Kate. it is indeed a good read. Do you happen to know how I can post pictures of my old and recent pics?

MissKate
    Participant

Nikki, I am sorry as I am not very computer savvy. I cannot answer your question.

RoseBud
    Participant

It is really up to you if you think your body is already having enough for the day. It can cause sunburns for some and I guess nothing more.

SuzyLou
    Participant

I would really suggest that you read Ari Whitten’s book “The Ultimate Guide to Red Light Therapy”.

Kathleenleen001
    Participant

I would like to share this article that may help us understand what is red light therapy. The Ultimate Guide To Red Light Therapy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.