Am I doing it wrong?

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Am I doing it wrong?

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    NIKKIGAL
    Participant

Thanks @Kathleenleen001 I really like reading articles about RLT because it helps me understand so much more about its benefits.

mhariedive
    Participant

As long as you’re using the therapy correctly you won’t get any bad results. I’ve been using red light for anti-aging and blue for skin treatments. So far I don’t see any negative effects.

DemonSlayer
    Participant

How can a man use it correctly? Is it any different on how the girl use it?

Kathleenleen001
    Participant

@DemonSlayer – I saw a video of a man doing the whole therapy. I think that’s the normal way for men to use it but it depends on you.

Renee
    Participant

Oh yeah, I also saw some guys are doing this to boost their Leydig cell. So yeah it depends on your needs.

Justine Charles
    Participant

Actually yes, as a guy I’ve been using this a month now and I can say my testosterone level increases and my sexual satisfactions. At first I thought this is just a joke. But, I’m shocked when I saw the results.

leslesterer
    Participant

To be honest, I can’t deny that this is really effective for me.

bpbaddie
    Participant

As I saw some post on the other thread about the boost on the testosterone level, more men are using this therapy.

SuzyLou
    Participant

@DemonSlayer, there might be a difference when it comes to the benefits one is getting from the other specially on how they use it and how often they use it too. But there won’t be any difference just because you are in a different sex.

niconico88
    Participant

Yes, I agree with that. It depends on how you use it.

Markus
    Participant

Well, if you use your therapy in a wrong way then that is totally wrong. Like using the light directly to your eyes.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.