Can skin cancer be cause by red light therapy, or is my fear unfounded

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Can skin cancer be cause by red light therapy, or is my fear unfounded

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    iambeautiful
    Participant

One thing that bothers me is if red and near infrared light is capable of causing cancer.. can it lead to cancerous cells.

I do know that sunlight in the excess can cause skin burns and other conditions that may result in cancer of the skin, since light therapies mimic sunlight, isn’t it capable of causing skin cancer?.

grace peach
    Participant

The safety of light therapy is very high. It can not cause skin cancer.

I have used rubylux product extensively and one of the the pros of using these product is that it doesn’t contain UV rays. UV rays are what makes sunlight rays dangerous for your health when it is in excess. Red light emitting diodes are safe, and do not contain any UV rays.

Carefully follow directives when using any product. Maintain required distance away from skin, minutes of use, frequency and normal safety precautions.

Use red light and near infrared therapy with confidence.

Grace
    (Lover of Light Therapy. )

tammy
    Participant

This is a Big No! Grace has said it all, UVA rays are not part of the therapy.

I only started using nir light therapy 15 days back, but I have tons of friends who have been using it for many years already.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.