Can skin cancer be cause by red light therapy, or is my fear unfounded

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Can skin cancer be cause by red light therapy, or is my fear unfounded

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    paulineee003
    Participant

For my opinion, I don’t think red light therapy can cause skin cancer, it actually helps our skin to treat and avoid on having a skin problems.

JenniferLee
    Participant

I do not think that is something you should be worry about because as far as I know RLT do not emit harmful UVs and it is just healing some illness in our body.

mischiefofmrsred
    Participant

Yes. I think it is all just in your head.

Rosiee
    Participant

This is true, Red light and near infrared light can’t cause skin cancer. It is use to prevent from getting any skin problems.

miagreen
    Participant

This is not true, it won’t cause skin cancer. Blue light destroys bacteria within follicles and pores beneath the skin’s surface.

marklesterer01
    Participant

Actually, I just read that “PDT drugs approved in the US to treat cancer
    It’s activated by red light from a laser. It’s approved by the FDA to treat patients with certain kinds of cancers of the esophagus and lung, and is being studies in other types of cancer.”

MomOfGrace
    Participant

I haven’t seen any news about getting a skin cancer from using this therapy and I believe it is being use to treat those kind of skin problems.

nutrisha01
    Participant

Yes, They’re offering to use light therapies to cure and prevent this kind of virus.

Markus
    Participant

It’s activated by red light from a laser. It’s approved by the FDA to treat patients with certain kinds of cancers of the esophagus and lung, and is being studies in other types of cancer.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.