Do you think it is safe for pregnant?

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Do you think it is safe for pregnant?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    kimmy123
    Participant

Thank you all everybody. She did consult her OB Gyne and was advised to use it on the face only and use light mask if available. Thank you all for your concerns too.

memyselfandi
    Participant

How about breastfeeding? Any info? @kimmy123 will she plan on breastfeeding the baby? if yes, did she ask if it is ok too?

Renee
    Participant

Well, for my own opinion you should not use it to your belly specially if you’re pregnant. Much better to use it to your face just to be safe.

JaneDan
    Participant

@kimmy123 yes, it would be better if she will follow what her OBGyne has told her.

@memyselfandi
    that’s a nice question. But I do not think there wont be any problem with milk supply if the mother will use RLT.

MarshaScott
    Participant

Actually, I can suggest this therapy for pregnant specially if experiencing to fall asleep. Just use this before bed to have a good night sleep.

SuzyLou
    Participant

Congratulations on your friend’s baby. I am glad that she is still taking care of herself amidst being pregnant!

Ozuna
    Participant

How was your friend now anyways?

marjorie1969
    Participant

I Agree with what @Marianne said on the first page of this thread. And as per reading, she took that advice. It is great to know that both of you are looking after each other’s back still. I hope she gets a healthy and beautiful baby just like her.

mariedith
    Participant

do you think RLT is also great for stretch marks?

mommyheart
    Participant

I am not sure for a long time ago stretch marks.

bpbaddie
    Participant

I just did some research because I got curious. “Infrared and visible red light is beamed on to the stretch marks. The treatment causes a reduction of the apparent scarring of the stretch marks, softening and flattening their appearance.”

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.