Does RLT have side effects?

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Does RLT have side effects?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Red light therapy is completely safe and a procedure that emulates the health enriching natural process of absorbed red light. Specifically, it is a process that does not expose you to UVA and UVB rays present in sunlight, hence a very safe process.

However, most of the safety concerns arise from human factors and product handling. Red light bulbs containing toxic coatings should be completely avoided. These coatings are used to shatterproof bulbs to last longer but are emitted gradually during heated use.

Burns, skin damage and unwanted effects may occur when red light therapy is not administered well. Unprotected eyes may receive damage and therefore should be avoided using proper red light-blocking shades or blinds.

Anna K
    Participant

I did my research on this and there have been no knows side effects for using red light therapy. Which is such a relief! I love my lights from RubyLuxLights and I have been getting great skin, lesser headaches and menstrual cramps. I am currently monitoring if my hair will grow healthier as well. It’s been so amazing!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.