Does RLT have side effects?

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Does RLT have side effects?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

@HilaryFairy I guess it actually depends with how sensitive your eyes is with the lights. But if you want to be careful and do not want to risk some things, yeah I guess it is best to wear protective glasses or goggles.

Markus
    Participant

Red light therapy is also helping to protect our retinal from damage, vision loss, healing our eyes from injuries. But, as DefianceLulu said, it depends on how sensitive your eyes is.

ladycaroool01
    Participant

I’ve been using the red light therapy and I haven’t seen any side effects to my body so, I’ll continue using this.

farraf001
    Participant

My wife and me is using Red light therapy and I love the outcome. So far I don’t see any problem.

triisha001
    Participant

So far, I don’t see any side effects on using this.

leydicarol001
    Participant

@farraf001 – have you tried the blue light therapy? I just read on other thread that it’s more on treating acne.

niconico88
    Participant

@leydicarol001 – Blue therapy is using wavelength range to eliminate bacteria acnes on our skin and to control the condition before an outbreak occurs. Also, it can treat conditions like skin cancer, mood disorders and sleep disorders.

bigmomma
    Participant

You can use red or/and blue light. It’s up to your needs really. You just have to choose what will help you better.

littlered
    Participant

Patients sometimes also experience a flare of acne that is transitory in nature.

Photosensitivity reactions triggered by light involve redness, stinging and burning and they usually subside three weeks after the treatment. These are some risk light therapy might cause if you do not know your condition/s.

mommyheart
    Participant

I added red lights in our house and I can say that I did a wonderful job. I just hope that the Home Sauna of rubylux was release earlier so that’s what I install in my bathroom. But anyways, it was a great experience. after showering, I open my NIR light in my bathroom while preparing and it was awesome. I recommend to you guys to install a NIR or RL inside your bathroom.

skinnygirl
    Participant

So far, I have not encountered any bad side effects on using RLT daily. it’s been a few months now. A lot have improve not just to my mood but also physically.I am still trying to search and search to see if some benefits will/can be applied to me. I hope it does to you all too.

floatronie
    Participant

For me I haven’t seen any side effects on my body and I’ve been using red light for quiet some time now. I suggest if you encountered some side effects you better consult to your doctor.

RoseBud
    Participant

I am thinking. It may not have side effects now but will there ever be after so many years of using it like, say, 10 to 20 years?

MamaGee
    Participant

Hi, So I did posted an inquiry a month ago about the possible cause of skin allergies of using red light, and found out from other thread that it won’t happen. You just need to use the blue light therapy to treat some skin problems.

MamaGee
    Participant

I’m so thankful to this website because I’m learning a lot of things!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.