I am setting up a sauna for my family, I've got a couple of questions, please..

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy I am setting up a sauna for my family, I've got a couple of questions, please..

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  grace peach 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

skin lover
    Participant

Hey there,

So, I am at the planning stage of building a sauna for myself and the family use. I have asked a handful of persons what they used and some always mentioned I just set up a heat room, a couple have advised I get a far infrared setup. I am still skeptical about these though until I tried a near-infrared sauna while in London.

Should I get a near infrared sauna set up?, What are the benefits and disadvantages. I am torn between far and near infrared. Also, I am considering the rubylux near-infrared bulbs for building the sauna if I ever conclude on which setup to build.

Thanks. . .

grace peach
    Participant

I know it can get pretty confusing, but it shouldn’t necessarily be. While any Sauna can heat the body, you need one that is effective and health beneficial.

Although a normal sauna can get hot, it doesn’t give many health benefits since the heat doesn’t penetrate the skin. A far-infrared sauna will cost you more on the electricity bill and is not very healthy since your body is exposed to much electromagnetic field.

Using a near-infrared light will give so much benefit since near-infrared light heats the body effectively rather than the entire enclosure. On a more succinct note, you will get the health benefits of light therapy such as stress relief, anti-oxidation, cellular healing, and deep skin penetration.

Using the rubylux near-infrared bulb to build your sauna is by far, a better option.

Stay Healthy!
    Grace.

tammy
    Participant

I like saunas!. I have tried tens of sessions, but it always felt very uncomfortable for me and couldn’t be in one for a long time. I hear near-infrared sauna are good and beneficial when compared to the traditional saunas.

If you are seeking more health benefits, then a near-infrared installation using NIR bulbs is worth every penny…

skin lover
    Participant

Hey,
    Skin Lover here, I’d love to thank you for the response. I feel more enlighthened and it seems to me that red light therapy may just be the answer for my family.

@tammy, I have also had that problem with traditional saunas. I sweat on the surface and it does get uncomfortable pretty quick.

My husband is already setting up the enclosure for the sauna and I am considering getting the rubylux near infrared bulbs @grace mentioned.

Lastly, is the EMF from far infrared sauna not same with that of electrical rubylux bulbs bulbs?

grace peach
    Participant

Hey Skin Lover,

How is your custom sauna building going?. Has it been completed yet?

In the course of my experience, I did notice the rubylux NIR bulbs are one of the best out there. When compared to far-infrared saunas, a rubylux powered sauna has super low EMF emission.

You might want to hook up an EMF testing kit in your sauna just to see for yourself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.