I am using blue light

Home Forums Red Light Therapy I am using blue light

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    triisha001
    Participant

As far as I know, Red is primarily used for anti-aging, while blue is used for acne treatment.

leydicarol001
    Participant

I didn’t know that you can also use blue light? so it’s more on treating acne or more on skin treatments?

niconico88
    Participant

@leydicarol001 – Hi, the waveleght of blue light is effective at killing bacteria on our skin, and also getting rid of radicals that oxidize and age of our face.

Loveyou3000
    Participant

@leydicarol001 actually, there’s a lot of lights available for therapy. There’s red, green, blue, yellow and purple.

littlered
    Participant

Thank you all for the wonderful advice. Thank you also to @NIKKIGAL, i will try that skin routine. You are all very helpful.

mommyheart
    Participant

First time on this thread. I never heard of blue light before. This is an eye opener. A lot of articles too. I will read on this. Thanks!

marjorie1969
    Participant

Blue light therapy is the type of light therapy most commonly used to address acne breakouts. The wavelength of blue light has an antimicrobial effect, making it effective at killing several types of bacteria that can collect in your pores and oil glands and cause breakouts. In addition to that, visible red LED light (wavelength range of 400 – 700 nanometers) therapy is a gentle and effective way of healing and rejuvenating your skin, also known as photomodu­lation.

Studies have shown that concentrated red light (no UV light is involved here) is absorbed by cell mitochondria and stimulates production of collagen – the building block of your skin structure.

The heat and light boost blood circulation, bringing more blood and nutrients to your skin. So it is still up to you what you gonna choose between the two, it’ll both help you.

floatronie
    Participant

Yes, blue light is more into skin treatments. Some people are using this to cure some skin cancer or to remove some bacteria in our skin.

littlered
    Participant

@marjorie1969 that’s a lot to take in but thank you. I am not really a techy/science girl but I do understand a little lol.

Renee
    Participant

Hi guys, do you have a specific brand for this blue light?

Justine Charles
    Participant

Hi @Renee – I thinks you may check this for the blue light Blue Lights

niconico88
    Participant

I’m also using that brand for my blue light therapy. You may also use different lights to your Sauna if you’re building one. Just remember that each light has their own benefits.

paulineee003
    Participant

I’m also using blue light for my acne and skin treatment. I really love the results! I just want to advice not to use blue light before bed as it may cause your body to feel more alive. So, red light before bed.

miagreen
    Participant

Hi, what bulb are you guys using? and can you recommend one for me that really works?

masterpopo
    Participant

red light = healing
    blue light = acne treat

got it!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.