Infrared Sauna Treatment

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Infrared Sauna Treatment

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    GeoLad
    Participant

My wife is planning to set up a sauna in our house. Well, I will set it up she will just plan it and all lol. I hope to get good results as we will be following some guideline here.

Honey
    Participant

Yes it is a great idea @GeoLad but you must keep in mind that; With a 10,000-lux light box, light therapy typically involves daily sessions of about 20 to 30 minutes. But a lower-intensity light box, such as 2,500 lux, may require longer sessions. Check the manufacturer’s guidelines and follow your doctor’s instructions. He or she may suggest you start with shorter sessions and gradually increase the time.

Ozuna
    Participant

Hehe, I think I have said it many times already here in the forum. But just for your info guys, RubyLux have a new product for a DIY Sauna. You can go check it out on their website.

memyselfandi
    Participant

Do you guys think Infrared Sauna is better than just regular RLT?

DefianceLulu
    Participant

@kimmy123 wow thanks for that illustration, I have been searching a lot because I will put up my very own and first diy project which is the infrared sauna. I hope it works well for me lol! @Ozuna I just look it up right now and I am glad I did! Thanks for sharing.

mhariedive
    Participant

Hi @DefianceLulu – This is a really good idea! I also want to try making a DIY but maybe I’ll be waiting for your feedback haha

GeoLad
    Participant

Hi everyone. I am back and wants to let you know that our DIY infrared sauna is already up. IT IS AWESOME! me and my wife are now bonding inside that sauna (because we made it big enough for three people). We had a great time and enjoyed every session of it. I recommend you guys try it too.

memyselfandi
    Participant

@GeoLad great to hear that. Do you think Sauna is better than RLT, if you ever tried it?

Renee
    Participant

@memyselfandi – I think you should try checking their website so you can see the differences.

ReyLight
    Participant

@memyselfandi – Sauna therapy can be beneficial for conditions like psoriasis and asthma, while red light therapy can improve the tone and texture of skin, including wound and scar healing, and it can be beneficial for sleep and mood.

MissKate
    Participant

I have been using my RLT Lamp for quite some time now. And I never knew you can create your own sauna. What a good read!

leslesterer
    Participant

Oh, I actually watched somewhere about this. I’m also curious on making one for my family.

niconico88
    Participant

I’m planning to make a sauna like this. Any bulb recommendation that really works just for this?

lisamae123
    Participant

Hi @niconico88 – I’m using the rubylux for this kind of sauna. You may try check this link Sauna recommendations.

farraf001
    Participant

I’m hearing a lot of people are doing this infrared sauna treatment these days. I think I’ll give this a try.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.