I've been using rubylux for 15 days now, I see improvements!

Home Forums Red Light Therapy I've been using rubylux for 15 days now, I see improvements!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  grace peach 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tammy
    Participant

First and foremost, I must commend the rubylux team for the wonderful red light products they sell.

I got 3 nir light bulbs 4 weeks ago to use with a lamp we already own. I only started using the bulb 2 weeks back and I have been wowed!. I have noticed my fine lines and wrinkle gradually fade and I have seen improvements in my skin elasticity.

I will keep this post updated after using it for 30 days, I hop I see more improvements. Wish me luck!. lol.

cynthia
    Participant

Ah yes!… Thanks for sharing your experience, please keep us updated and I hope to get ‘GREAT’ results too.

skin lover
    Participant

How are you applying the therapy, I am en route to building a sauna of my own by the way.

Have your rubylux near-infrared bulbs held up well?… I am yet to place an order, and any advice would be much appreciated.

grace peach
    Participant

Hey Tammy,

I am glad you see improvements! i felt the same way the first time I started using light therapy, it was an amazing journey, and I haven’t stopped enjoying the benefits light therapy has been offering me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.