I've been using rubylux for 15 days now, I see improvements!

Home Forums Red Light Therapy I've been using rubylux for 15 days now, I see improvements!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    trishnutri
    Participant

Hi, I think it depends on your skin. If you want, you may also track your progress every week.

Rosiee
    Participant

I’ve noticed that young generations really love this rubylux because of the quality of the benefits of it. Good thing is I’ve been using this ever since I started this therapy.

paulineee003
    Participant

@Sunny – That’s nice! how’s the result from your skin or sleeping experience?

CoryBabe
    Participant

That’s nice to know that RLT is working great for you. How was it now?

floatronie
    Participant

I also see a lot of improvements of continuously using this therapy. Specially on my sleep and my skin.

bpbaddie
    Participant

That’s nice to know that you’re enjoying the result on using this therapy. Some people are not getting the result in just 15 days. So, I can say it depends on your body.

MomOfGrace
    Participant

I’m using this for almost 2-3 months now and for me, I see the result in just 2 weeks. But, I also agree that it depends on your body.

Markus
    Participant

I’m also using rubylux and I got my result on the 4th weeks. But, if you use this before bed you can get the benefit of this as fast as possible.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.