Near-Infrared therapy for Coronavirus?

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Near-Infrared therapy for Coronavirus?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tammy
    Participant

I know this is a relatively new thing and perhaps no first hand experience with it… Can red light help coronavirus?! I am just wondering in theory what it does for immunity.

Anna K
    Participant

That’s something to ponder! Altho, I have read tons when it comes to red light or near infared light therapy helping with immunity boosting. It may not cure coronavirus but it will help with strengthening the immune system.

smith becky
    Participant

Indirectly, I think near-infrared light can help people recover/ reduce the effect of infection since stronger immunity is also a product of infrared light therapy. One of the core reasons why the older populations are more prone to serious/critical states when infected is due to low immunity.

It sure does, indirectly.

kimmy123
    Participant

I guess that what most health practitioners all over the world is telling everybody to build a stronger immunity so if in any case the virus hits them it won’t affect them that much unlike those who have weaker immune system. And as per the comments above me, I agree. Indirectly, it helps reduce the infection in our bodies.

Honey
    Participant

We are all not sure about this because even experts do not know the solution just yet but I think smith becky is correct at the same time. it has an indirect effect.

Ozuna
    Participant

And also, it is not a good idea to rely with just the RLT because we all know even acne scars and muscle pain needs a lot of session and daily use before we see great results.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.