Near-Infrared therapy for Coronavirus?

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Near-Infrared therapy for Coronavirus?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    memyselfandi
    Participant

Again, not all wavelengths are equal — nor all devices. Look for wavelengths in the proven therapeutic ranges for better results if you want to RLT to help with your immune system.

misspurple
    Participant

My friend was tested positive for corona virus. Do you think I should suggest to her using RLT just to help her boost her immune system?

marjorie1969
    Participant

actually, I just found a very timely and useful article for this thread. PHOTOBIOMODULATION (LASER THERAPY) & IMMUNE FUNCTION

it’s an article by Dr. Phil Harrington

“Previous studies show that PBM improves the immune system. In consequence, we suggest taking special attention to the superoxide dismutase (SOD) synthesis increment as a result of this therapy and to evaluate if transdermal PBM could control the cytokine storm that may occur in patients with COVID-19.”

mhariedive
    Participant

Hmm, I don’t think this therapy can cure coronavirus but it can boost your immune system and some benefits from daily use.

marjorie1969
    Participant

@mhariedive yes it can boost your immune system that’s why professionals are using it to help cure coronavirus. Also based on studies, it helps the lungs (which is the main organ being affected by the virus) to perform better. There is no concrete evidence yet if it can be used as a stand alone cure but based on the results that they got it does help with overall recovery of the patients.

memyselfandi
    Participant

Yes, as I said not all RLDevices are equally made. Experimental and Hospital RLD can be ”more” effective than what we have at home as a DIY RLT. But that does not mean it not as useful.

MamaGee
    Participant

I’m just new to this therapy and I’ve been using it for 3 weeks now. I’m also curious if this can also cure this kind of virus?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by MamaGee.
    MrsJuly
    Participant

MamaGee, it can help reduce the risk but I do not think it can cure it all alone.

regiregiregi03
    Participant

Well, if you’re older and you’re scared to get a virus like that, then you might try this therapy. Because, some study shows that the light from this therapy can reduce the risk of having pneumonia, acute respiratory disorders and other severe complications of covid-19 infections.

paulineee003
    Participant

I also agree with that, for us to avoid this covid-19 is to boost our immune system specially to senior citizens.

RoseBud
    Participant

I do not think that only old people should boost their immune system. Based on research and outputs of data, anyone can be at risk. Even if you have a strong immune system, you can still have it. So it is better to be safe than sorry.

Rosiee
    Participant

I also agree with @RoseBud. We need to be safe and take care of ourselves and be responsible.

Rosiee
    Participant

However, I’ve read that Emerging data show that light in the red and near infrared light spectra can reduce lung inflammation, lung fibrosis, pneumonia, acute respiratory disorders, and other severe complications of coronavirus infections

niconico88
    Participant

Really thanks to our new technologies like this we can get some benefits like boosting our immune system and other stuffs.

Kathleenleen001
    Participant

Totally agree with that! Young generations are really lucky to have this new technologies to help their daily lifestyle.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.