RLT for Testosterone

Home Forums Red Light Therapy RLT for Testosterone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    memyselfandi
    Participant

I read somewhere in a social media platform that RLT can help boost male’s testosterone’s level. Is it true?

SuzyLou
    Participant

I read about that too! The testosterone level increases too depending on which part of the body the red light/near infrared light will be focused on.

Rosiee
    Participant

Seriously? I haven’t seen that study before.

SuzyLou
    Participant

Here’s the link of the article I read. I hope it helps you too.

Promising Evidence of Red Light Therapy for Increasing Testosterone in Men

Renee
    Participant

The human body is absolutely amazing and the effect of the RLT varies on the product you’re using the the part of the body it is pointed too

memyselfandi
    Participant

How about the effect on Estrogens for women? If it can increase testosterone level, is it also possible for increase in women’s estrogen?

ReyLight
    Participant

I’ve read that there are good and bad results of using this.

masterpopo
    Participant

@ReyLight what’s the bad outcome? I am a 40+ y.o man and would like to know the potential risk. Is it maybe because of age or lifestyle?

ladycaroool01
    Participant

So far, I don’t see any bad result on my body of using this Red light therapy. But, you may also want to read some articles here.

DemonSlayer
    Participant

Ohhh wowww !! This is interesting. I am only using this for muscle and skin pigmentation. Now I am seeing that it can increase my Tlevels? Isn’t that nice? @SuzyLou I will go and read that article ma’am. thanks!

trishnutri
    Participant

Hi, I’m curious about this thread and did some research and I’m not really sure about this article. What can you guys say about this? Here

miagreen
    Participant

@trishnutri – That’s a good info! I actually read everything I need to know from that link.

mischiefofmrsred
    Participant

Also there is a study done in Denmark and Japan that shows RLT helps increase fertility rate. In Japan, near-infrared and red light therapy resulted in pregnancy for 22.3% of severely infertile women with 50.1% successful live births.

As mentioned previously, the testicles also have photoreceptors that respond to red light, and research shows that photobiomodulation can greatly enhance sperm motility and therefore, fertility.

memyselfandi
    Participant

Thank you all so much for answering my first question. Though I would like to know if there is an article or a research that will answer if RLT can also boost women’s estrogen.

Marianne
    Participant

@memyselfandi if you have a lot of time, here is a very thorough study about what you are asking for.

The Rationale for Photobiomodulation Therapy of Vaginal Tissue for Treatment of Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause

It does have a lot of proof and you can see there is a specific device that produces red light specifically for the vagina.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.