RLT for Testosterone

Home Forums Red Light Therapy RLT for Testosterone

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    SuzyLou
    Participant

@masterpopo The basis for stimulating testosterone production by shooting red light and near-infra red light (yep, especially on your testicles) lies on the mechanism how red (or infrared) wavelengths work inside the cell. The key is that they stimulate ATP production in Leydig cells, thus increasing the energy available for the cells. This means more testosterone production.

Avoid heating the testicles, since the heat will destroy sperm cells and have a negative effect on the Leydig cells.
    Avoid blue light and UV light exposure on testicles (blue light inhibits ATP production in mitochondria).

masterpopo
    Participant

@SuzyLou i see. so if i were to avoid heating it up, i should not use infrared red lights. I should probably use led red lights. thank you very much for your input.

CallMeJen
    Participant

Lol, this is a great thread. I think I should let my husband use this RLT too! I have been using it and not knowing men can also use RLT.

Justine Charles
    Participant

Oh, I didn’t know that there’s a thread for this haha. anyhow, I’ve been using this therapy for a month now and testosterones level increases as well as my sex satisfaction. I think some old guys might need this specially on late 30’s.

regiregiregi03
    Participant

Yo bruh, I’m also using this to boost mine haha I think this is really popular with men specially on 30s.

ReyLight
    Participant

Hi, I’ve posted here a month ago about the good and bad result of using this. But, after using this for 3 weeks now I don’t see any bad outcome and all I got are good benefits. So, I will continue on using this.

leslesterer
    Participant

Ohhhh, I see that’s why it feels like I’m getting boosted. Because of the testosterone increases.

Ozuna
    Participant

“The impact of [low-light therapy] on sexual health is an emerging field, but I see its potential to improve sexual function and libido with recent studies,” Hamblin says. “It has been shown to improve sperm function and may have applications in increasing fertility in both men and women.”

Research on sexual health applications of red-light therapy is relatively minimal in men, and basically nonexistent for women. A few studies in animals suggest red light therapy might influence LEYDIG CELLS — the body’s sperm producers, which live in the testicles. Another study in humans suggests red light therapy can increase testosterone levels and sexual satisfaction.

masterpopo
    Participant

^ that’s an assurance. Great! Thanks @Ozuna!

bpbaddie
    Participant

Ohhh that’s why more men are using this therapy than women.

SuzyLou
    Participant

That is correct. RLT and NIR is populat to men because of this benefits. Other than the benefits it get physically.

marklesterer01
    Participant

Well, this is really true. At first, I thought this was just a gimmick. But, from using it for a few months I can feel the boost on my sex satisfaction.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.