Senior Citizens

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Senior Citizens

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    memyselfandi
    Participant

Happy Holidays everyone. Thank you @Ozuna for giving me gift ideas lol.

MamaGee
    Participant

I want to try this blue light because of the benefits to treat some skin problems. Do you have a specific bulb for this?

ReyLight
    Participant

@MamaGee – Hi, you may get some blue light on their website. I think that’s rubyluxlights.com

evictedrose
    Participant

Hello Guys, This is also my gift idea for my grandmother. She’s not that old. Around 60 years old or so. Do you think I should consider giving her the mask, lamp or sauna?

Renee
    Participant

Hi @evictedrose – I think you might need this to check the details of the mask and other stuffs. RubyLux Therapy Mask

JaneDan
    Participant

How was the experience for her @Ozuna can you update us?

MarshaScott
    Participant

I’ve been using this for a long time and I really want to recommend this to old people like me because of the benefits like repairs sagging skin, increases collagen and more. Young generations may also use this to get the benefits of boosting their immune system.

Jennylisa
    Participant

That is so sweet of you @Ozuna. Happy Holidays to come indeed for your neighbor.

SuzyLou
    Participant

Right. It is a good gift idea! Thanks!

Ozuna
    Participant

You are all welcome. I hope you’ll be inspired by this act as well so you can share your knowledge and benefits to other people as well may it be a relative or not. 🙂

marjorie1969
    Participant

I have been reading this thread and gave me an idea of what kind of gifts I will get my family for Christmas Eve’s party. They might like it too. Some of my folks are already old so I guess they will lol.

Mikosaur
    Participant

@marjorie1969 – Good choice haha as an old person I can feel the relief of my muscles every time I’m usin this therapy.

ron_ron_jon
    Participant

This is really helpful not just for old people but, for younger generations.

ladycaroool01
    Participant

Like what I’ve said on the other thread, my dad is using this to boost his immune system and to lower his blood pressure.

paupauu001
    Participant

I’m curious, what are the other benefits that old people can get from this therapy?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.