What could go wrong?

Home Forums Red Light Therapy What could go wrong?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    kitkatlover
    Participant

I am taking medicine for high blood pressure. And I want to know if using red light and/or NIR light will affect my medication?

MissKate
    Participant

As far as I know there won’t be any side effects as red light doesn’t enter your blood streams and inside your body. Red light therapy penetrates the skin to help heal. If you want you can read an article about it here Light Therapy Safety and Side Effects

MissOi
    Participant

I am taking medicines for high blood pressure too. As far as I am using it, there was no bad side effects for me. I am also doing regular check ups with my doctor and he did not say anything bad when I informed him about me doing this therapy.

yayanyayan
    Participant

actually, red light therapy increases your optimal recovery when it comes to high blood pressure. Increased blood circulation, caused by the RLT, can benefit those with high blood pressure because good circulation allows the heart to do less work.

kitkatlover
    Participant

So this means that it won’t affect my daily dose even if I do my RLT daily too. Thank you all so much for your answers.

gudemama
    Participant

I’ve read that, red light therapy has health benefits for lowering your blood pressure. I’ve read everything here.

kitkatlover
    Participant

Ohh Thank you @gudemama ! I will read that as well as I have free time now.

masterpopo
    Participant

Oh wow. I have highblood pressure too! and after seeing this, I guess that explains why I am no longer feeling pain on my nape after going for a nice jog.

Justine Charles
    Participant

After reading about treating some depression on other article, I learned here that it can also lowers your blood pressure?

DefianceLulu
    Participant

@Justine Charles. me too! I never knew. LOL

Kathleenleen001
    Participant

I totally agree with this my dad’s blood pressure became stable after doing sessions of red light therapy.

masterpopo
    Participant

What are you using IRL or RLT? Is both helping with high blood pressure?

farraf001
    Participant

Hi, red light activated ATP stimulates white blood cells that work to repair damaged tissues, and increases collagen production that builds elasticity in the skin and can aid in wound healing. I hope this helps.

GeoLad
    Participant

@masterpopo I am interested to know cause as of the moment we are using IRL

regiregiregi03
    Participant

I’m also curious about this IRL and RLT. Can anyone share some information about this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.