What could go wrong?

Home Forums Red Light Therapy What could go wrong?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    katkatkatleenleen
    Participant

Because of this thread, I’m recommending this to my mom since it’s also treating our blood pressure.

JenniferLee
    Participant

I didn’t know a lot can be benefited from this device. what a great investment then

Marianne
    Participant

@masterpopo and @GeoLad I guess to whichever you are comfortable. They are just almost identical to each other. it’s just that IRL penetrates deeper and produces body heat that causes the person to sweat.

Justine Charles
    Participant

@Marianne – speaking of, do you have any suggestion on what brand to use for this?

ReyLight
    Participant

@justine charles -As for me, I’m using this rubylux because it’s working perfectly fine for my body. You should give it a try if you’re not comfortable with the brand that you’re using.

leslesterer
    Participant

I’m also using rubylux. I’m also planning to use rubylux bulb for my upcoming sauna.

bpbaddie
    Participant

I just saw from the other thread that, this therapy can also use as fat burning? is that true?

lisamae123
    Participant

Yes, One study found that just four minutes of exposure to 635nm red light caused 80% of lipids to be released from fat cells, and by six minutes, almost all of the fat had been released. Scientists theorize that red light causes temporary pores to form in fat cells, which is what allows lipids to leak out.

mariedith
    Participant

I have High blood pressure too, but after months of using RLT I do not think it does affect badly with your HBP but help you ease the pressure instead

Mikosaur
    Participant

I agree with that @mariedith, this is also helping me to lower my blood pressure. So, there are times that I can eat what I want even it’s bad for my blood pressure, but not all the time haha

NIKKIGAL
    Participant

I guess it all depends on your body type and also what medications are you taking. it is best if you will ask your doctor about it and what he will say.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.