Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light?

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    gudemama
    Participant

I’ve read that the best time to do this session is morning or evening. Around that time of sunset or sunrise. But it still depends on you, you should try what is the best time for you to relax.

Marianne
    Participant

@gudemama That’s what I read too. But I only use it during morning before I do my morning skin routine. I will try to use it on sunset time too.

HilaryFairy
    Participant

Some of my friend says it’s the best time to use this is every morning but some says it’s on evening. So, I think it depends on you.

CoryBabe
    Participant

Wow this thread is popular. 2 pages already 🙂 for some reason, do you think time will affect the RLT effects?

rafrafrafraf001
    Participant

@Corybabe -It depends entirely on the person. Some people love doing a treatment first thing in the morning because it gives them a natural energy boost. While others prefer evening to help unwind and relax after a busy day. In other words, try to experiment and see what’s best for your body.

Nichola
    Participant

I have problems with my immune system so I am using it as long as I can. I sometimes stay under the light for 40 minutes. some time once to thrice a day too. It depends on my need.

trishnutri
    Participant

I totally agree with this. me and my mom has a different duration of using this therapy

catherine
    Participant

For most people, light therapy is most effective when it’s done early in the morning, after you first wake up. Your doctor can help you determine the light therapy schedule that works best.

miagreen
    Participant

Hi, as for my experience. I tried using red and blue light before bed and found out that red light makes me more relaxed than the blue light.

CutiePie03
    Participant

With skin/surface treatments, you want to be further away from the light (which lowers the light intensity and covers a broader area of your body) for an overall lower dose. With deeper tissues, you want to be closer to the light (which increases the light intensity) for an overall higher dose.

Marianne
    Participant

I am initially using it only during morning. Then after this forum I tried using my RL during sunset too. I have not seen drastic changes yet. However, I am having great dreams now. Which is something new because normally when I dream I do not remember if I did dream or not. But now I can remember clearly. I am not sure if that has anything to do directly with RL though.

lyszamoretime
    Participant

This is actually true haha I’m using this before bedtime and I’m always having a good night sleep and when I woke up I feel so energized.

Nichola
    Participant

It’s been so many months since I have been using RLT. I am now using my lamp daily and it’s the best decision ever. I am no longer get tired easily.

mhariedive
    Participant

@Marianne – “when I dream I do not remember if I did dream or not” I’ve been experiencing this before haha it feels like my eyes are just close but I don’t remember if I’m really sleeping or having a dream. But, when I started using the therapy I can have a very good night sleep and I can remember some of my dreams haha.

Marianne
    Participant

@mhariedive great right? Now I want to sleep more sometimes because of the good dreams I am having haha. I guess that’s what RLT is doing. making us relax to the point that we want to sleep more and dream haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.