Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light?

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    HilaryFairy
    Participant

It’s been a month now that I posted on this thread and I’m learning new things haha

Rosiee
    Participant

@hilaryfairy – how’s your progress? you started using this therapy?

trishnutri
    Participant

I’m just curious, is it recommended if you use red light therapy before and after sleep?

Renee
    Participant

@trishnutri – Hmmm for me, I think it’s not recommended to use it before and after bed. But, I can say that its really effective before bed and you’ll see the results when you woke up.

Rosiee
    Participant

Yeah, as I’ve mentioned before me and my daughter is using this before bed and we really love the benefits every morning.

evictedrose
    Participant

I see, so anytime of the day my grandmother can use this. I am not particularly interested personally in red light therapy, but after reading the comments. I think I am being convinced to try it out too.

regiregiregi03
    Participant

@evictedrose – My wife and I are using this before bed and every morning we’re always in a good mood. I think you will also enjoy the benefits of that once you try using this.

ReyLight
    Participant

I’m using the red light therapy before bed and you may also want to try the green light therapy every morning to boost your energy.

bigmomma
    Participant

Those are a lot of ways to use this device. Thanks all for sharing to us. I have just been reading silently.

floatronie
    Participant

We’re using the red light therapy before bed and we’re enjoying the benefits of it. I sometimes use the blue but it makes me more awake.

triisha001
    Participant

I am doing my therapy after my workout and daily routine to help my muscle to recover fast.

miagreen
    Participant

As I’ve mentioned before, I’m using red light before bed and found out that you can also use green light it can treat the sagging skin around the eyes, under eye circles, hyperpigmentation and sun spots.

lisamae123
    Participant

@miagreen – Yes that’s true, you can also use the green light to boost your energy every morning or in other words it can help you to stay awake.

farraf001
    Participant

I’m using my therapy every morning and before I sleep.

masterpopo
    Participant

this is what I think I am experiencing too! I am in a great mood every morning because of sleeping with RLT for 10-20 minutes.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.