Effect on your immune system

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Effect on your immune system

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    CoryBabe
    Participant

@masterpopo my husband also uses my red light lamp sometimes to help relieve his muscle pain after work. He is a mechanic and need to do physical labor during work hours, he said that it really does help him specially when he woke up, he does not feel any restrain from his arms and legs like it used too when he is not using the “magic lamp” as he calls it hehehe.

Carol Smith
    Participant

My dad is also using this red light therapy before going to bed and he said that he’s more relax now and he really loves the result

masterpopo
    Participant

@CoryBabe that’s great to hear that even us man are using this therapy too. My kids sometimes call our room now “Red Room” because our red light is always on every morning and during the night as well.

@Carol Smith, that’s great too! I believe everyone should benefit from this therapy.

Nichola
    Participant

This is exactly why I am using RLT, I need to boost my immune system because I have a weak one. And it is working quite wonders on me..

itstrisha001
    Participant

Same here! after using this red light therapy It feels like my body is more healthier and more active.

katkatkatleenleen
    Participant

I’ll agree with that as well. I can sleep early than before. My recommendation is eating healthy food and doing this therapy.

marklesterer01
    Participant

The light encourages your body to heal itself. Every cell in your body has receptors for light and certain wavelengths encourage healing much faster than others. It increases blood circulation by 400% and your body heals itself very quickly.

Ozuna
    Participant

For studies about the effect of RLT to our immune system. If you have lotsa time, you can check this article.

PREOPERATIVE ACTIVATION OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM BY LOW REACTIVE LEVEL LASER THERAPY

skinnygirl
    Participant

@marklesterer01 nice input. I like that. This is what I will use to convince my dad to try it out too. If it still does not work, he’ll have to deal with holidays with red light gifts. heehee

masterpopo
    Participant

I am not sure why do you need to convince all of your dad to using it. As far as I know and checking the internet I see that mostly RLT users are men. Just show them some videos in youtube of a man or an old man using it daily, I am sure that’s enough to convince someone like me. Though mine was recommended.

mhariedive
    Participant

Hi, @skinnygirl – Well maybe you can show your dad some articles and yt videos? @masterpopo is correct most of the men really love using rlt mostly old people because of the anti-aging benefits from it and for old women they love the skin treatment from blue light as well.

leslesterer
    Participant

I just got here from searching some feedback about this red light and saw this post. It can really boost your immune system? me and my kids are planning to use this.

CoryBabe
    Participant

@leslesterer Yes, But I would suggest to start with the kids afew minutes lesser than adult.

Rosiee
    Participant

Yes, my kids are using this for 10-15mins a days only. But for me and my husband we’re using is for maximum of 30mins a day.

MamaGee
    Participant

I’ve been using this therapy for 3 weeks now and I can see the improvements on my immune system every time I woke up I’m so full of energy unlike before I’m always tired.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.