Effect on your immune system

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Effect on your immune system

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    MrsJuly
    Participant

I also notice this. I am new on this forum but I have been using RLT for almost a year. I never had any problem with my asthma anymore. I don’t know if it has anything to do with less pollution because less people was outside or the RLT but I am very optimistic about using this RLT.

Renee
    Participant

@mrsjuly – Totally true! I am also using this for a long time now, and I can say me and my family is enjoying the benefits of it specially the boost of our immune system.

regiregiregi03
    Participant

Speaking of boosting the immune system. I totally agree with this. Some people think this therapy can cure this coronavirus. But in reality, old people really need this to boost their immune system and some other benefits to avoid some severe complications of covid-19.

ReyLight
    Participant

@regiregiregi03 – I agree with this, if we really want to avoid this kind of virus then, we need to boost our immune system and that’s why red light therapy is important because of the benefits from it.

MissKate
    Participant

@regiregiregi03 I am considered one of those old people hehe and I am using this to increase and boost my immune system. I do really have a weak body so using RLT is a great advice.

MarshaScott
    Participant

Totally agree with this. For us old people to avoid of having this coronavirus we really need the benefits of this red light therapy.

Jennylisa
    Participant

I think it is also a great add on booster for younger generation.

floatronie
    Participant

I also agree with Jenny, young people may also get the benefits of this therapy. I think some people are using this for kids that are sport active.

Markus
    Participant

Been using this for a long time and I can say that my immune system got boosted. It feels like my body can do a lot of work.

bpbaddie
    Participant

That’s nice to know @Markus. Have you noticed that your blood pressure also decreases?

farraf001
    Participant

Indeed, I’m using red light for quiet some time now and I’m getting the benefits of lowering my blood pressure and relaxation.

Mikosaur
    Participant

Yes! totally agree, getting older is making your body more weaker. But, really thanks to this therapy my immune system is boosting.

misspurple
    Participant

I actually recommended this to my dad for this sole purpose. I am glad that a lot is also agreeing with me that older generation need it more especially now that there’s virus.

niconico88
    Participant

That is correct @misspurple. For us to boost more of our immune system we really need this therapy not just for old people but for young generations too.

paulineee003
    Participant

Totally agree with that. I’m also doing some workouts after my therapy to totally boost my immune system.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.