How quickly will red light therapy work…

Home Forums Red Light Therapy How quickly will red light therapy work…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    skinnygirl
    Participant

And also it will depends on how long you will use the RLT or NIR

Jennylisa
    Participant

I am using mine for months now and I can say that if you are going to use it to heal some of your body pains, I would say that it may take some time. Unlike if you will use it for pigmentation, as a skin care or to relax. It will just take a few weeks or so.

ron_ron_jon
    Participant

I just read from other thread that you can see some improvements in just 15 days?

NIKKIGAL
    Participant

Ya ron ron jon. it actually depends on circumstances. E.g of this circumstances are how you use it. where you use it and what for and also your body type. health condition may also be a factor.

Rosiee
    Participant

Yes, I also agree with Nikkigal, it really depends on your needs. If you want to focus it on your hair or body you may also do that.

Mikosaur
    Participant

For my experience, I’ve noticed the result 3 weeks after using it. But I also agree that it depends on your body.

Justine Charles
    Participant

I also agree that you won’t see the result in 1 – 2 weeks. I see the result of mine on the 3rd to 4th week. But I think it really depends on what you’re focusing.

DemonSlayer
    Participant

You are all so lucky it is effecting so early for you guys. But I am patient and been doing it daily now.

bpbaddie
    Participant

@DemonSlayer – I think it depends on how your body can adopt from the therapy. That’s fine you can get the result soon and I’m sure you’ll gonna love it. Just keep on doing your therapy.

lisamae123
    Participant

Yes, sooner or later you’ll get the best benefits that you’re waiting for.

Kathleenleen001
    Participant

hmm for me, I see the result 8-10 days of using it.

Mikosaur
    Participant

@kathleenleen001 – Wow nice! Where did you use the therapy for?

niconico88
    Participant

In my case, I see the result on the 3rd to 4th week so I guess it really depends on the body.

ladycaroool01
    Participant

Oh mine I think on the middle of 2nd to 3rd week.

Carol Smith
    Participant

How quickly will red light therapy work? Hmm, I think I see the result on the 2nd week of using it daily. So, it depends on how often you’re doing your therapy.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.