Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet?

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    smith becky
    Participant

I now recognize the effectiveness of infrared light therapy for the body, I am so enlightened and using it!. We have to dogs and a cat and they have been an amazing part of our family, I was wondering if I will see any benefits using infrared light for them.

Would it work in similar manner to how it works on human body? what exact benefit will they get?

Thanks…

grace peach
    Participant

Hello Becky,

You are not alone! I don’t own pets, if I did, I would give them light therapy. I’ve seen pet owners treat their pets to with light therapy.

However, it is advisable to use light lamps at a considerable distance away from their bodies (instructions for distance is usually available with products leaflets). Your pet will see benefits from using red and near infrared therapy.

Injuries, infections and marks sustained from pet fights can be treated using red light therapy, this way they get to enjoy the benefits the human body gets from light therapy.

They will thank you for it!

smith becky
    Participant

Thank you grace…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve got friends who use a red light therapy lamp for their pets, now I understand why they do!

grace peach
    Participant

All animals benefit a whole lot from the power of Light.

mommyheart
    Participant

Yes, my dog is old and a little frail. He became less anxious and is now in a better mood after sleeping with me inside my room where my red light is installed. However, I would suggest that the pets are a little farther away as they are more sensitive when it comes to lights.

yayanyayan
    Participant

Oh wow. I never knew pets can also benefit from red lights. I agree with you mommyheart as they are sensitive to some lights it never occur to me that they can also use it. Thank you for these tips lovelies.

mommyheart
    Participant

yayanyayan. Yes!me too. at first I never actually noticed it. It just so happen that I got concerned because my dog stays with me inside the room while i am using the red light. So I searched through the internet for some studies and I am happy to know that it won’t affect them badly except for they are just so sensitive when it comes to the light being emitted by the LED

ReyLight
    Participant

According to my friend, red light therapy is good for pets. it can boost their cells, muscles etc.

Marianne
    Participant

Is there a better device to be used for pets? I kind of pass through it but never really gave attention but as far as I know there is a specific device for pets. However, if the device is not available, lamps can also help pets with their muscles and cell regeneration.

Honey
    Participant

Oh great! I’ve been thinking about this and been acting crazy because my pet dog is always in the room whenever I am doing my RLT sessions.

Carol Smith
    Participant

Oh, you can also use this to your pets?

mommyheart
    Participant

Yes Carol, it is safe to use with your pets as long as you will not focus the lights in their eyes as they have more sensitive eyes than us humans.

trishnutri
    Participant

aw really???? You can use it to pets? I got shocked after I see this thread haha

MissOi
    Participant

It is not just good for your body as well. It is good for your skin, immune system and allergies. So as much as you worry about it, you do not have to since they can benefit from it too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.