Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet?

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    paupauu001
    Participant

I agree with this. Me and my pet (shih poo) is enjoying this every morning since I’m living on place where sunlight is limited.

miagreen
    Participant

Veterinarians have used it for years to treat animals. Low-level laser treatment is often the go-to initial method of treatment on many animals.

Loveyou3000
    Participant

I am not sure if RubyLux have a specific kit for pets however, it’s great to know that the lamp will work just fine.

memyselfandi
    Participant

I do have a pet and I am not kind of active here. Do you think it is good for aquatic animals too?

littlered
    Participant

@memyselfandi as far as I know, they are using light therapy for turtles and other aquatic animals too! even reptiles. So I think it’ll be safe.

NIKKIGAL
    Participant

A lot of pet lovers <3 so great to know that you are also thinking about your pets’ welfare and to think that you will share the experience of RLT to them.

MissOi
    Participant

Also I found out that there are particular devices that can be used directly to animals like dog, horses, turtles and a whole lot more. Meaning it really is awesome not just for humans.

mommyheart
    Participant

Can you tell me what are those device @MissOi?

lisamae123
    Participant

Hi @mommyheart – I just got curious about your question on what device was that. I think you may want to read this article. Red light for pets.

MissOi
    Participant

@mommyheart there’s actually a lot of devices that animals can use. here’s an example turtle

Though they can also use the lamps and bulbs that we are using

floatronie
    Participant

Really??? you can use it to your pets? wow! this is really new to me haha good thing is I checked this thread. I thought animals doesn’t like any radiations from any gadgets. I’ll be using this to my dogs then. Thanks for sharing!

Loveyou3000
    Participant

@MissOi wow that’s a great device. Do you have any idea if RubyLux is selling this kind of device?

Sunny
    Participant

My eyes got shocked when I saw this haha I didn’t know that you can also use this to your pets. I will be doing some research on what’s the benefits of using this to your pets.

Renee
    Participant

Oh yeah, this is so true! We’re also doing this therapy for our fur baby every morning.

ReyLight
    Participant

As I’ve mentioned a month ago, this is also good for our pets. I recommended this to my neighbor, and she is really happy because her pet’s skin allergy disappeared.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.