Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet?

Home Forums Infrared Light Therapy Is infrared light therapy only good for my body? or can I use for my pet?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    MissKate
    Participant

Ohh! We can use it also on our pets? My doggo will be so amazed by it.

Rosiee
    Participant

Yes, this is so true! haha at first I thought this is impossible. But, after reading from this thread a few weeks ago, I learned that it’s safe for pets. They will also get some benefits from the therapy.

SuzyLou
    Participant

It is really beneficial for everyone I guess. It just need to be regulated and supervised for animals.

Kathleenleen001
    Participant

I saw a video on reddit that they’re using this therapy to some animals so I agree that this is also good for pets.

kimmy123
    Participant

I have a kitty and he does not like the ray of my RLT. I think I need to get one like that on the picture if in case he might need it

ritzyalyssamoe
    Participant

I also want to try this to my pet. I’m curious what is that device on the picture?

nutrisha01
    Participant

I’m now convince to use this to my pet. @missoi – Do you have an idea if what kind of device was that on the photo that you posted?

paupauu001
    Participant

@nutrisha01 – I’m pretty sure your pet will enjoy this. Just avoid hitting their eyes because at first they don’t like it.

MomOfGrace
    Participant

I tried this to my cat, but she doesn’t like the lights coming from my device. Any recommendation or solution for this?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.