Effect on my sleep

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Effect on my sleep

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anna K
    Participant

Does having red light also provides benefit in my sleep quality? I have been having troubles being well rested for a while now and I hope someone here can share their feedback. Thank you!

Millie Garcia
    Participant

I have read that red light permits the body to act as it would in a dark room, hence, red light does not drive the circadian rhythm of the body off balance. I have RubyLux All Red LED bulb and so far, I can say that I have been getting better sleep.

evelynjane
    Participant

I have been using red light as my nightlight and so far, so good. I feel like I have been sleeping well every night. It’s been amazing. Aside from the fact that I have also been getting clearer skin. The benefits of red light therapy just goes on and on and I love it. I am planning on getting more bulbs from rubylux.com for our other room. I currently have small all red bulbs and thinking of getting the RubyLux NIR-A Near Infrared Bulb. ♥

drew_29t
    Participant

I recently got a red light as well for my son’s nursery and it’s amazing. Kid’s can benefit from it too. It’s great!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.