Effect on my sleep

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Effect on my sleep

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    PinkComet
    Participant

Is it not disturbing to use it during night time?

biversen
    Participant

@littlered You may want to try green light therapy for headaches. There has been at least one study on green light and pain. Evidently, you just need to see the green light in your field of vision for pain relief effects.

However, if you have migraines and they are light-sensitive, you should not use bright lights as they could make your migraine worse. I know not all migraine sufferers have migraines triggered by light or sensitive to light, so it’s really down to the individual.

biversen
    Participant

@memyselfandi You may get more answers if you make a separate thread for your question, but there is a lot of evidence that the lights we’ve become so accustomed to in our homes at night could interfere with sleep, especially if they are white/blue/green light.

Many people choose to use red lights at night to avoid having to use white, blue or green lights to see. They do report having an easier time sleeping at night after making that change.

Renee
    Participant

Red light produces more melatonin which helps for sleep, as I’ve heard. Wondering if it’s legit?

littlered
    Participant

Ohh biversen, thank you so much for the input. I actually own a mask light therapy. You think if I use green light on my mask it will work just like bulbs for migraines? If not I think I need to buy green bulbs then.

Good thing I am not light sensitive though I am easily irritated by loud sounds that would sometimes trigger migraines.

memyselfandi
    Participant

@biversen, I will go and look online for some research for that too. I know I should’ve ask that on a diff thread. I will do so now. Thank you so much for answering me.

bpbaddie
    Participant

I’ve read that Red Light Therapy can helps you to have a good night sleep. Because it’s using a low color temperature. I’ve read everything here.

MamaGee
    Participant

@bpbaddie – I’m looking for this exact info. Thanks a lot!

Justine Charles
    Participant

Ohhh, I think I really need this red light therapy since I’m having a hard time to go to sleep.

ladycaroool01
    Participant

Just to add things up, Red light therapy really helps me to fall asleep as soon as I lay on my bed and also my body is more relaxed

Kathleenleen001
    Participant

I totally agree with this. I can finally sleep 8hours straight than before.

triisha001
    Participant

You may also use this as your beauty rest it’s also working for me.

regiregiregi03
    Participant

Just want to share, it’s not just helping me to fall asleep but also my skin is more alive. It feels like I’m more younger haha

leydicarol001
    Participant

I just read from other thread that blue light is more into skin or acne? then is it suggested to use blue light therapy before going to bed?

marklesterer01
    Participant

Hi @leydicarol001 – Red light is primarily used for anti-aging, while blue is used for acne treatment. I’ve also tried using blue before bed but my body is more awake than the red light. So, I suggest you to use red light before bed. But, you may also try what best for your body.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.