Effect on my sleep

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Effect on my sleep

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    ritzyalyssamoe
    Participant

I also agree with Mark, red light helps me sleep better than before. It feels like I can’t sleep without doing the therapy.

ritzyalyssamoe
    Participant

Just a question, anyone of you experience some effects on your mood after using this therapy?

bigmomma
    Participant

I am an old lady and aside from trying to use it as an anti-aging and sore muscles. I think it is giving me enough sleep. Though I am not using it daily. I am using it 3days in a week. once a day.

littlered
    Participant

I tried using different light colors as I said. Though they are all very true to what they promise to be, I think I might stick to one light. I am thinking red or blue. What do you guys think?

PinkComet
    Participant

thank you for answering. I will try to incorporate RLT when I sleep. I will try it little by little until I get used to it. Any other tips that was not indicated?

lisamae123
    Participant

Well as for me, I’ve been using red light for a very long time now and I really love the result. Just to share, blue is more into skin treatments.

floatronie
    Participant

Hi, it’s been 8mos now that I’ve been using red light therapy before bed and the result is really amazing. I can sleep 6-8 hours straight.

littlered
    Participant

I saw a bulb shared by other user here on the forum with red and blue light. MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED lol. I will use that so that I do not need to choose!!

ladycaroool01
    Participant

@littlered – Hi, do you mind sharing us the name of that bulb?

Justine Charles
    Participant

After a month of using red light for my sleeping pattern, I can say I improved a lot. I can sleep more hours than before.

Rosiee
    Participant

@Justine Charles – Yes as I’ve mentioned before, my kids are using this and they can sleep without a problem for a long time now. it can also improve your mood when you woke up.

Kathleenleen001
    Participant

I’ve been using this therapy for my sleeping problem but I also found out that my mood became so good and I’m always relaxed when I woke up. Well, unlike before it feels like my body is always tired haha.

miagreen
    Participant

@littlered – I’m also curious what is this bulb?

Justine Charles
    Participant

@Rossie – I agree with that haha the benefits of this is really amazing.

Justine Charles
    Participant

I’m also curious, I’m a guy who is using this for my body. Does anyone of you has a friend or relative that is also using this therapy?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.