Effect on my sleep

Home Forums Red Light Therapy Effect on my sleep

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    rafrafrafraf001
    Participant

@Justine Charles – I’m using this. This really helps me to fall asleep. My combination is red light before bed for me to sleep, and green light every morning when I woke up to make my body more alive.

CoryBabe
    Participant

I did use it before going to sleep but instead of going to sleep, I got more energy lol. So I only use it every morning.

Nichola
    Participant

@CoryBabe We are actually the same hehe. But sometimes when I am already tired, I am using it too before going to sleep. You should try it too, it helps relax’ the muscles.

miagreen
    Participant

Yes I agree with Nichola, it will really help you to relax your muscle or your whole body.

niconico88
    Participant

Oh nice! a lot of people from this thread has the same result of sleeping improvements as me!

MomOfGrace
    Participant

2 months of using this therapy and I’m still enjoying the benefits on my sleep. Like what I’ve said a month ago, I’m always in good mood when I woke up haha

kitkatlover
    Participant

I never knew that RLT is very popular when it comes to helping with sleeping and calming. I think I will go ahead and try now to use it during night time to see what will happen as well. Who does not want to have a better sleep? hehe

Marianne
    Participant

wow. Our community is really growing. this thread is already 4 pages. <3 I am glad that a lot has been getting enough sleep.

memyselfandi
    Participant

Just wanna get back here. 🙂 It does help with sleeping. As I have said, I have insomnia. It does not go away but it helps me sleep peacefully and straight 6-8hours. I am very happy.

misspurple
    Participant

There not much difference for me when it comes to my sleeping pattern. Maybe because I am not doing it the same as you guys.

paupauu001
    Participant

@misspurple – How long have you been using this therapy?

bpbaddie
    Participant

I’ve been hearing a lot about the blue and green light is this also applicable before bed?

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.