Kathleenleen001

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: I am using blue light #702
    littlered
    Participant

    Thank you guys so much for the tips. Do you have any red light bulbs that you can recommend for a first timer like me?

    in reply to: Red light as anti-aging treatment #701
    MissKate
    Participant

    Okay, I cannot wait for the result of my therapy. A lot already said that I look glowing. I wish to get more promising results when it comes to anti-aging.

    in reply to: Am I doing it wrong? #700
    MissKate
    Participant

    Nikki, I am sorry as I am not very computer savvy. I cannot answer your question.

    in reply to: Allergies #699
    kitkatlover
    Participant

    I have a few allergies too. I am interested to know if some knows about if it could be effective to at least relieve some symptoms.

    in reply to: Are your rubylux units durable? #698
    kitkatlover
    Participant

    janedan, same here. I’ve been reading about it a lot. Might be a good brand

    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    Hello skinlover.

    I am also planning to put up my own sauna after reading this thread in this forum INFRARED SAUNA

    you might want to check that out as well. Though, comments here are satisfying enough already.

    in reply to: Infrared Sauna Treatment #696
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    WOW kimmy those are great finds. thank you for sharing that to us. I might want to put up my own sauna then. Per session is quite a lot of money than having your own, ain’t it?

    in reply to: How can RLT improve eyesight when eyes are to be covered #695
    catherine
    Participant

    grace peach those are great reads. Thank you, I have a poor eye sight too. I might go check it with my doctor once I’m using it for a long time.

    in reply to: Anybody know what this is? #694
    catherine
    Participant

    Misspurple you can try and click the IMG button on the comment section and put the URL off the picture you want to show.

    in reply to: What are you using Near-Infrared therapy for? #693
    kimmy123
    Participant

    hello MaryJane, what kind of allergies do you have? I also have allergies and it is triggered mostly when it is fall and winter.

    in reply to: What are you using Near-Infrared therapy for? #692
    MaryJane
    Participant

    I am using it for family’s health because we all have seasonal allergies and red light therapy help lessen the symptoms and some times we do not feel it.

    in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #691
    MaryJane
    Participant

    NIR is good for everybody (except new born i guess) Even pets can benefit from it too specially old pets.

    in reply to: What are you using Near-Infrared therapy for? #690
    MissKate
    Participant

    Hello Honey, cute name. Is that your real name or just a make up one? Me too! whenever I have and my mother will accompany me and the other way around, I will see this big lamps of red bulbs. But that was when I was young, just now that I see the benefit of it and see why it was used on hospitals.

    in reply to: What are you using Near-Infrared therapy for? #689
    Honey
    Participant

    Hi, I am new on this forum. Usually I enjoy reading reviews online and come across this forum. I’ve been using red light for a couple of months now. I enjoy it and quite like the results it has on my muscles and mood. I do not know that you can use it as a skin care too! Thank you so much guys. I remembered when I was in high school, when we have doctor’s appointment I would see this red lights and was fascinated by it. Now I know it has lots of benefits.

    in reply to: I am using blue light #688
    Honey
    Participant

    littlered, I guess it depends on how you will use it. If you are going to simultaneously use it. I guess that is the better option but if you are going to use both at the same time. You should probably consider just using one. I do not know but we do not want to risk your skin/health right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,216 through 1,230 (of 1,415 total)