Kathleenleen001

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Are your rubylux units durable? #687
    JaneDan
    Participant

    I will try this brand. RubyLux. As what I am using is not that great.

    in reply to: Effect on your immune system #686
    JaneDan
    Participant

    I barely feel any effect on my immune system. I just notice slight changes with my mood and me always being relaxed.

    in reply to: Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light? #685
    JaneDan
    Participant

    I am as the same as Rosiee. I use it at night same as with my kids. My husband is working abroad but I am recommending it to him to soothe him on his sleep.

    in reply to: I need your help, what light type should I use? #684
    misspurple
    Participant

    I agree with DefianceLulu, or most effectively consult a professional if what kind of light will suit your skin tye.

    in reply to: Anybody know what this is? #683
    misspurple
    Participant

    How can I post a picture here? I want to show what my goggles looks like.

    in reply to: Anybody know what this is? #682
    Marianne
    Participant

    Hello DefianceLulu, I am no expert when it comes to precautions. Though, I would suggest what I am using. I am using RubyLux’s protective goggles. I hope it will suit you well too.

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #681
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    Oh that’s great to know. I thought it is not safe to use the red light bulbs when sleeping as it may cause something bad. But I guess I do not have to worry at all. Thank you girls. You are all wonderful!

    in reply to: House Rules #680
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    I thought I am the only one who cannot see the post. Waiting for the repost.

    in reply to: What could go wrong? #679
    MissOi
    Participant

    I am taking medicines for high blood pressure too. As far as I am using it, there was no bad side effects for me. I am also doing regular check ups with my doctor and he did not say anything bad when I informed him about me doing this therapy.

    in reply to: Am I doing it wrong? #678
    NIKKIGAL
    Participant

    Thanks for sharing Ms. Kate. it is indeed a good read. Do you happen to know how I can post pictures of my old and recent pics?

    in reply to: Red Light Therapy to treat hair loss? #677
    mommyheart
    Participant

    If it improves hair growth then my husband will be totally happy. Thank you so much and we will try it now with my husband. We will let you know if it is effective and the changes.

    in reply to: What is the recommended eye protection or eyewear ? #676
    mommyheart
    Participant

    Hello catherine,

    It is not required that you wear eye protection, nevertheless the lights are very bright and may be uncomfortable for some individuals with sensitivities to light. So you can use sunglasses if you are not that sensitive with the light.

    in reply to: Is there proof that red light work oncellulite? #675
    MissKate
    Participant

    You can also check this link out

    Red Light Therapy for Cellulites : Does It Really Work?

    red light helps reduce weight gain and significant fat loss. It is a long article but is a great knowledge.

    in reply to: Am I doing it wrong? #674
    MissKate
    Participant

    Hi guys, you will learn a lot if your read this article I found online

    Light Therapy Safety and Side Effects

    specially if you have special conditions to your health.

    in reply to: What could go wrong? #673
    MissKate
    Participant

    As far as I know there won’t be any side effects as red light doesn’t enter your blood streams and inside your body. Red light therapy penetrates the skin to help heal. If you want you can read an article about it here Light Therapy Safety and Side Effects

Viewing 15 posts - 1,231 through 1,245 (of 1,415 total)