memyselfandi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Allergies #797
    mommyheart
    Participant

    Hi Renee, I do not know just yet cause this is the first time I hear that even allergies can be helped by red light. I will try and check what Marianne recommended and then tell you how it goes for me.

    I have had allergies for as far as I can remember. And I have been taking medicines for it. If RLT will help me with these it might even make me stop from taking those medications.

    in reply to: Infrared Sauna Treatment #796
    DefianceLulu
    Participant

    I agree Ozuna, It is quite expensive to go there when you want to. Unlike when you have it at home and you can also use some of the bulbs if not in use in the sauna as a night lamp.

    in reply to: Infrared Sauna Treatment #795
    Ozuna
    Participant

    @DefianceLulu and they are not open as of now as far as I know. So I guess having your own is very practical and useful. Your family can also enjoy it, not just you on a spa day.

    in reply to: I am using blue light #793
    memyselfandi
    Participant

    @MomOfGrace I really do not have a skin care routine. Just wash my face to remove dirt maybe because I am not using too much make up now since I am just at home.

    in reply to: It can be Time and energy to Scrutinize Square #792
    MomOfGrace
    Participant

    What is this article?

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #791
    memyselfandi
    Participant

    @biversen, I will go and look online for some research for that too. I know I should’ve ask that on a diff thread. I will do so now. Thank you so much for answering me.

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #790
    littlered
    Participant

    Ohh biversen, thank you so much for the input. I actually own a mask light therapy. You think if I use green light on my mask it will work just like bulbs for migraines? If not I think I need to buy green bulbs then.

    Good thing I am not light sensitive though I am easily irritated by loud sounds that would sometimes trigger migraines.

    in reply to: The World of Red Light Therapy #789
    skinnygirl
    Participant

    Yeah, I think we should just continue commenting here so others can see it above the thread? or no?

    in reply to: Does RLT have side effects? #788
    skinnygirl
    Participant

    Maybe your neighbor, Renee, is not following the simple steps or precautions when using red light. I am not the one to judge since before I know the steps, I have been using it wrong for days. Lol

    in reply to: I am using blue light #787
    NIKKIGAL
    Participant

    Hello MomOfGrace, I will share mine as I think it works best for me. Just a disclaimer tho, everybody has diff skin type and reaction so please if you will follow these steps follow it with caution.

    20 minutes before using the RLT mask on my face, I am washing my face with some exfoliator and I will put green tea toner, if not, or serum. then use the RLT mask for 20 mins. afterwards, I am applying moisturizer.

    in reply to: I am using blue light #786
    memyselfandi
    Participant

    Renee, I agree to you and biversen. Both red and blue light are different but most likely the same in some areas. Specially if you use them at the same time correctly. You just have to be careful and be cautious on how far and how strong the light you will apply.

    in reply to: I am using blue light #785
    MomOfGrace
    Participant

    Anyone care to share their skin care routine?

    in reply to: Red light as anti-aging treatment #784
    MomOfGrace
    Participant

    Have you tried it @Marianne?

    in reply to: Do you think it is safe for pregnant? #783
    memyselfandi
    Participant

    This I am quite intrigued as well. I asked if it really can increase testosterone and estrogen levels. I am wondering if there will be a bad effect for the woman and the baby if it is used.

    in reply to: Allergies #782
    Renee
    Participant

    Can anyone share their stories? Like dos and donts please?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,126 through 1,140 (of 1,415 total)