memyselfandi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Is there proof that red light work oncellulite? #781
    Renee
    Participant

    Well I certainly gained a few pounds after my third pregnancy. I’ll certainly try this info out and will share the results.

    in reply to: RLT for Testosterone #780
    memyselfandi
    Participant

    How about the effect on Estrogens for women? If it can increase testosterone level, is it also possible for increase in women’s estrogen?

    in reply to: Red Light for Depression? #779
    Renee
    Participant

    My brother has schizophrenia. I wonder if this would help him…

    in reply to: RLT for Testosterone #777
    Renee
    Participant

    The human body is absolutely amazing and the effect of the RLT varies on the product you’re using the the part of the body it is pointed too

    in reply to: Are your rubylux units durable? #776
    Renee
    Participant

    I’ve been checking several lights on Alibaba.
    Think they’re good enough or I should try out this RubyLux? I’ve been meaning to get more insights before I make my purchase.

    in reply to: I am using blue light #775
    Renee
    Participant

    If you add RLT to your skincare routine, that’ll be perfect.

    in reply to: Near-Infrared therapy for Coronavirus? #774
    kimmy123
    Participant

    I guess the thought was passed on properly here. I mean, It can somehow help with your health but we should not primarily depend on the NIR and RLT per se.

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #773
    Renee
    Participant

    Red light produces more melatonin which helps for sleep, as I’ve heard. Wondering if it’s legit?

    in reply to: The World of Red Light Therapy #772
    Renee
    Participant

    Absolutely helpful article. Thank you very much for this ^_^

    in reply to: Does RLT have side effects? #771
    Renee
    Participant

    A neighbor of mine hates RLT saying it was the cause of so many sickness of hers.
    But all I can say personally is that for me it is perfect. Absolutely perfect and had been the answer to all my woes!

    in reply to: House Rules #770
    Renee
    Participant

    I’m hoping some details would be posted here soon ^_^

    in reply to: Am I doing it wrong? #769
    SuzyLou
    Participant

    I would really suggest that you read Ari Whitten’s book “The Ultimate Guide to Red Light Therapy”.

    in reply to: RLT for Testosterone #768
    SuzyLou
    Participant

    Here’s the link of the article I read. I hope it helps you too.

    Promising Evidence of Red Light Therapy for Increasing Testosterone in Men

    in reply to: I am using blue light #766
    biversen
    Participant

    Actually, you might benefit from using a combination red and blue light therapy bulb. The red light doesn’t kill bacteria like the blue light does, but it does have strong healing and regenerative effects. It can also help sore areas, help heal up cystic acne and for many people, it can improve the appearance of scars.

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #765
    biversen
    Participant

    @memyselfandi You may get more answers if you make a separate thread for your question, but there is a lot of evidence that the lights we’ve become so accustomed to in our homes at night could interfere with sleep, especially if they are white/blue/green light.

    Many people choose to use red lights at night to avoid having to use white, blue or green lights to see. They do report having an easier time sleeping at night after making that change.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,141 through 1,155 (of 1,415 total)