Marianne

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Do you have a time of the day when you use your infared light? #718
    CutiePie03
    Participant

    It is really up to you when you think it is suitable for you to use it. There is no right or wrong time on when you can use it. You can all take the advice of all us here, but still you are still the one follow your own schedule it is not necessarily strict.

    in reply to: I am using blue light #717
    PinkComet
    Participant

    Little red, there’s a lot out there you may want to try but I am using a new brand called RubyLux.

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #716
    PinkComet
    Participant

    Is it not disturbing to use it during night time?

    in reply to: Does RLT have side effects? #715
    PinkComet
    Participant

    Same here, though not everyone is the same. You should follow precautions as well. I have never experienced bad side effects till now.

    in reply to: Anybody know what this is? #714
    Jennylisa
    Participant

    I am using a regular sunglasses though. You think that’s enough protection or I need to upgrade to protecting googles too?

    in reply to: I need your help, what light type should I use? #713
    Jennylisa
    Participant

    Hello all, I all agree with you. Some therapies really does depends on your skin and body type and not all are suitable for others compared to some. So you can try and wait for great results or consult first your doctor to see if he/she have better idea/options for you.

    in reply to: Am I doing it wrong? #711
    RoseBud
    Participant

    It is really up to you if you think your body is already having enough for the day. It can cause sunburns for some and I guess nothing more.

    in reply to: Are your rubylux units durable? #710
    JenniferLee
    Participant

    Hi, can you tell me what brands are you using?

    in reply to: Allergies #709
    JenniferLee
    Participant

    I guess light therapy is beneficial for allergies as well. However, it depends on what kind of allergies you have and what type of light will suit best for that too.

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #708
    Honey
    Participant

    It does have a positive effect on my sleep too. I sleep better and wake up lesser too during the night.

    in reply to: Near-Infrared therapy for Coronavirus? #707
    Honey
    Participant

    We are all not sure about this because even experts do not know the solution just yet but I think smith becky is correct at the same time. it has an indirect effect.

    in reply to: Light therapy for anti-aging ] #706
    Honey
    Participant

    Hi guys, Honey here. I am still using my red light as part of my skin care routine. A friend of mine said that it will be better if I add blue light with red light. You think that is a good idea?

    in reply to: Effect on my sleep #705
    memyselfandi
    Participant

    Hi, I am new. I have insomnia, Do you think NIR light therapy or red light therapy will help me with this?

    in reply to: Allergies #704
    misspurple
    Participant

    As far as I know, there are lots of products that are beneficial for seasonal allergies that are using red light and even other colors of light. I will get back to you once I browse through it again.

    in reply to: The World of Red Light Therapy #703
    misspurple
    Participant

    Whoever this Anonymous author are, know what he/she is talking about. This is far more informative and covers the pros and cons of using red light therapy and NIR light therapy. I am sure there are a lot of articles and research out there than can solidify this thread. I am happy that this community gives a lot of knowledge when it comes to stuffs like this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 1,415 total)