Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
NIKKIGALParticipant
Ozuna, you really need to use it daily or as part of your daily routine. And in no time you will see results.
September 28, 2020 at 5:49 pm in reply to: I am setting up a sauna for my family, I've got a couple of questions, please.. #732NIKKIGALParticipantthank you all for the tips, specially Lulu. You are a life saver. It’s been days and I’ve been thinking about this DIY sauna.
NIKKIGALParticipantAnd of course you do not just rely on RLT when it comes to boosting your immune system. I would still suggest for you to have a healthy lifestyle and watch what you eat if you are already old.
yayanyayanParticipantOhh this is quite a read. I haven’t thought of RLT to help with cellulite too! Now I guess I need to do this on my thighs too to see if it will work for me too!
yayanyayanParticipantactually, red light therapy increases your optimal recovery when it comes to high blood pressure. Increased blood circulation, caused by the RLT, can benefit those with high blood pressure because good circulation allows the heart to do less work.
yayanyayanParticipantI agree with Loveyou3000, sometimes our eyes are very sensitive that it confuses our brain that we can’t see increases in light brightness until the brightness increases by an order of magnitude.
Loveyou3000ParticipantI guess they are quite normal for LED lights such as what we are using in our therapy. Generally because of the wavelength of each led.
Loveyou3000ParticipantHere is a study about the effect of red light for some allergies. I hope this helps.
Effect of Red Light Rhinophototherapy on Nasal Patency in Patients with Allergic Rhinitis
Loveyou3000ParticipantAs I read, yes it does help with thyroid and that is why it is also effective in helping with hair loss.
Loveyou3000ParticipantIt does works by increasing blood flow in our scalps which helps stimulates metabolism to our hair that results to production of hair and having healthy hair. With side effects, nothing serious was found to be afraid of. I suggest 10 to 20 minute session 1 to 3 times daily.
mischiefofmrsredParticipantHow can it help with hair loss? Do I need to use it on my hair while wet or dry?
mischiefofmrsredParticipantThank you all for the comments as I am reading I am also learning a lot of things. This forum is quite entertaining and full of knowledge. Catherine, that link is a good read indeed.
September 28, 2020 at 3:46 pm in reply to: How can RLT improve eyesight when eyes are to be covered #721CutiePie03ParticipantHello Kimmy, light therapy as it is is safe for kids as well as young adults.
September 28, 2020 at 3:27 pm in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #720CutiePie03ParticipantI guess so too, since you said they are active, Not only does it improve muscular performance, but it also reduces muscular fatigue and muscle damage that is ubiquitous with exercise.
CutiePie03ParticipantWell, based on the comments here I guess red light really does help with anti-aging though as far as I know when it comes to skin care a few precautions or rules are needed to be followed just like distance to the light and other stuff. Correct me if I am wrong.
-
AuthorPosts