memyselfandi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,415 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Red light as anti-aging treatment #748
    Marianne
    Participant

    Do you guys know that applying green tea toner or serums 20-30 mins before you use your red light for skin care can give you better results? :)I just wanna share it to you guys.

    in reply to: Allergies #747
    Marianne
    Participant

    Here is a good find guys if you are interested.

    Seasonal Allergies

    in reply to: Allergies #746
    mommyheart
    Participant

    Ohh I also have allergic Rhinitis. Thanks for the article. I am going to check it out!

    mommyheart
    Participant

    yayanyayan. Yes!me too. at first I never actually noticed it. It just so happen that I got concerned because my dog stays with me inside the room while i am using the red light. So I searched through the internet for some studies and I am happy to know that it won’t affect them badly except for they are just so sensitive when it comes to the light being emitted by the LED

    in reply to: Effect on your immune system #744
    MaryJane
    Participant

    Nikki! Correct! You should not just rely on RLT as it needs daily use and a lot of session before we see results unlike if we pair it to being fit and healthy, it will not just increase the potential benefits, we can also see better and faster results!

    in reply to: Is infrared light good for my kid who is very sport active? #743
    MaryJane
    Participant

    Yeah, I also read that some RLT users are using it to help lessen muscular and joint pains, so that will help active kids and even adults.

    in reply to: I need your help, what light type should I use? #742
    MissOi
    Participant

    Blue and Red light both have healing capabilities, the only difference they have is the penetration and the wavelength they have. Red has deeper and bigger wavelength that those of blue.

    in reply to: What are you using Near-Infrared therapy for? #741
    MissOi
    Participant

    Good day!

    any update about this grace peach? It would be lovely to update us we also would like to see your creation

    in reply to: Near-Infrared therapy for Coronavirus? #740
    Ozuna
    Participant

    And also, it is not a good idea to rely with just the RLT because we all know even acne scars and muscle pain needs a lot of session and daily use before we see great results.

    in reply to: Light therapy for anti-aging ] #739
    Ozuna
    Participant

    CutiePie, yeah. I am following the 6inches distance from the lamp to my body and I am also avoiding putting moisturizer on my body and face before i do RLT.

    in reply to: Anybody know what this is? #738
    Ozuna
    Participant

    Hmm. using a regular sunglasses might or might not work for protecting your eyes. So I guess if you think it is helping you as much as the goggles will, it’s fine.

    marjorie1969
    Participant

    How far do you think should the lights be best for the NIR lights panel for the sauna? I mean how many panels/bulbs should I use and how far should it be set upped from the people using the sauna?

    marjorie1969
    Participant

    This idea sounds great. I might research for some samples later and share it here.

    in reply to: The World of Red Light Therapy #735
    skinnygirl
    Participant

    Thanks for this introduction about RLT. Is there a way we can pin it above because some members might have missed this thread.

    in reply to: Does RLT have side effects? #734
    skinnygirl
    Participant

    based on all the research, no known bad side effects are known connected to RLT.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,171 through 1,185 (of 1,415 total)